听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:你总是泼冷水You’re always so negative
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:你总是泼冷水You’re always so negative

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_2421.html

A:Wow, that terrible movie is finally over. Next time I’m picking the film, because I don’t want to end up seeing a chick flick. 那部糟糕的电影终于结束了,下次我选电影,因为我不想看一个肥皂剧。

B:Well you should have picked, in the end you always complain about everything. 你本应该选电影的,结果你总是抱怨一切事情。

A:Not everything, just this film. Even the title is ridiculous. and it’s so long, those are the two and a half most wasted hours of my life, so much so that I’m thinking about asking them to give me my money back. 并不是一切事情。真是片名都很可笑,而且很长,浪费了我生命中的2个半小时,我真想让他们把钱还给我。

B:I’m thinking of taking you back home. I thought we could have a nice evening, but you’re always so negative. 我本想带你回家,我想我们可以过一个愉快的晚上,但是你总是泼冷水。

A:I’m only complaining about a movie that I could have rented or bought and then thrown in the garbage. 我只是在抱怨一个我本可以租或买的电影,然后扔进垃圾箱里。

B:You see, that’s what I’m talking about, I can’t stand your sarcastic jokes anymore 你要知道,那正是我谈论的,我再也忍受你那些挖苦的笑话。

A:Next time, go with your gay friend who is more in touch with his feelings. 下次,和你那多愁善感的男友一切看电影吧。

B:Well he’s more of a man than you are; at least he appreciates love stories. 他比你更男人,至少他欣赏爱情电影。

A:Love stories? More like one-night-stands. 爱情?更像是一夜情。

B:Don’t criticize Mario or else I’ll start on those fat, drunk friends of yours; they’re no saints. 不要批评Mario或是别人。我也说说你那些肥胖的,嗜酒的朋友,他们并不是圣人。

A:My friends? Fat? What about those whales you call friends? 我的朋友?肥胖?那你那些像鲸鱼一样的朋友呢?

B:You’re unbearable; you can walk home, I’m leaving. 你简直让人无法忍受,你可以走回家,我要走了。

注释:
chick flick n.(俚语)肥皂剧(以女性为主要观众, 多以爱情为主题)
sarcastic adj.  讥讽的;嘲笑的;挖苦的
in  touch with 和……联系紧密
one-night-stand 一夜的夫妻
criticize  vt. 批评;挑剔;责难
His policies were severely criticized.
他的政策受到了严厉批评。
unbearable adj.  不能忍受的
【拓展词汇】
intolerable a.无法忍受的
chauvinist 本…第一主义者
例如:male chauvinist 大男子主义者
make fun of 取笑