听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » What's important in ourlife ?
返回列表 发帖

What's important in ourlife ?

Maybe i was a grown up ,just not a simple gril . Thought too much things , about friendship 、my parents、and my past, my future ,and my lover. I don't know what's important or least?

Well,we all would experience these when we grow up,just relax,and do what you really wanna do ,then every will be fine~!~!

Ok , I get it ! Bnt sometimes became confused , and just rearlly what should I do ?  Sometimes i asked myself , what's wrong with you ? And i always tell me , don't get more stress to yourself .

Maybe we should put parents in the first place
the chinese old saying:百善孝为先

from  these days,i know that our body or health is the most important thing.who has a good body who just own the chance to make a better choice.then,we generally put parents in the first place.because where there is a parent,there is a baby.

回复 4# tingroom

ok ! i get it ! my parents should be in first place .

It will change in different times.

You are right ! i get it

all above is important,i  do believe.
As for me,I  am just a senior.No work,no money,the only i can do is to take care of myself.then  all  above will be find.

Happy is the most important thing. I meen the truly happy, not just for a sudden.
Do what you really want to do. To love your choice and choose what you love.
Don't reget of anthing and don't do the things that will oneday make you regret.
Be responsible of your choosen not to complain of it.

Then I think, you will get the truly happy.

there is no need to be compused,follow your heart ,you will find the most important. you will be relaxed. enjoy your life. best wishes!

My family happiness and my baby grow healthily!

My family happiness and my two babies grow healthily!

返回列表