听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:上学第一天怎么样How was your first day of class
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:上学第一天怎么样How was your first day of class

本帖最后由 eileengao 于 2011-9-19 11:22 编辑

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_2343.html

A:Hey! How was your first day of class? I’m in level two and I’m loving my class this semester! It’s great being in a class of international students! 嘿!上学第一天怎么样?我在第2年级,我喜欢这学期的课。在一个满是国际生的班级中感觉很棒。

B:Mine was ok, except that no one in my class speaks English. I guess it will force me to converse in Chinese more in class so at least I should improve a lot this semester. 我还可以,就是班里没人说英语。我想那会迫使我在课堂上多用中文交流,至少这学期我会大幅度提高中文水平。

A:That’s both fortunate and unfortunate. It’s the United Nations in my class! We have people from all over the world! There are three Germans, a Pole, a Scottish, two French, an American, a Brazilian, 那既是幸运的又是不幸的。我们班就是个小联合国。学生来自全世界各地。有3个希腊人,1个波兰人,1个英国人,2个法国人,1个美国,1个巴西人,1个智利人,1个新西兰人。尽管他更愿称自己是Kiwi人。还有别国得人吗?还有1个摩洛哥人,1个多哥人,1个巴基斯坦人,2个印尼人。

B:That’s quite the array of nationalities. Everyone in my class is from Asia, except me. There are a few South Koreans, several Japanese, Malaysian, Thai, Singaporean, Filipino, Kazakhstani, and o 有这么多国籍。我们班的每个人除了我都来自亚洲,有些韩国人,一些日本人,还有马来西亚人,泰国人,新加坡人,菲律宾人,哈萨克斯坦人,以及一个俄国人。

A:Well, I think you’re pretty lucky actually. You’ll have the opportunity to learn so much about Asian culture. 我认为你很幸运。你有机会来学习亚洲的文化。

B:I guess so, but I think it’s going to be hard to relate to my classmates, especially with the language barrier. I think I might change classes. 我也这么想,但我想和同学们交流有点难度,尤其是有语言障碍。我想我得换班。

A:Don’t! Stay the course! Your spoken Chinese will be eternally grateful. I bet you it will even surpass mine with all that practice. 别。要坚持到最后。你说汉语的口语能力最终一定很强。我打赌在如此多的练习下你会超过我的汉语水平。

B:I highly doubt it. Your girlfriend is Chinese. 我对此很怀疑。你女朋友是中国人。

A:Well, there is that, yes. 确实是。

注释:
United Nations 联合国
array n.一系列, 大批
opportunity n.机会
language barrier 语言障碍
stay the course 坚持到最后
分享更多情景口语
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Your girlfriend is Chinese.
This is the key.