听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 少儿·初·高中·大学 » 《花花公子》即将登陆菲律宾
返回列表 发帖

《花花公子》即将登陆菲律宾

Playboy magazine is launching in the Philippines next month and will be targeting mature men who like well-written articles and tasteful photographs of semi-nude women.

"Maxim and FHM are called laddy magazines. We can be called a Dad magazine," Beting Laygo Dolor, Playboy Philippines' editor, told reporters on Thursday.

"We are targeting a more mature market, Filipino men, 30 and above."

"There will be no full frontal nudity."

Dolor said the country's Catholic religion values had influenced the decision not to go for a raunchier look for the magazine.

"I have daughters in their twenties. It's something that I want them to also enjoy. I want them to be proud of their Dad."the father of four.

Founded in 1953, Playboy has some 20 local editions around the world that cater to local taste rather than simply exporting and translating its U.S. content.

The magazine will be sold across the Philippines at a cost of 199 pesos ($4.76) and 70 percent of the content will be local.

Playboy's first edition in Indonesia in 2006 sparked strong protests in the world's most populous Muslim country.

Dolor said he didn't expect any uproar when his magazine hits the news stands on April 3.

"It's supposed to be a very good read," he said.

照例自己先翻译一下 嗯~征求一下意见哈,大家是希望"回复后看中文解释"还是"第二天公布呢"?

都可以哈。

《花花公子》杂志将于下个月在菲律宾发行。它的目标读者群是喜欢精彩文章以及半裸女性图片的成熟男性。“《Maxim(格言)》和《FHM(男人帮)》被称作‘男孩杂志’,我们这个可叫作‘老爸杂志’。”这周四,《花花公子》菲律宾版的编辑Beting Laygo Dolor对记者们如是说,“我们面向的是更成熟的读者,菲律宾30岁以上的男性。”“不会刊登正面全裸图片。”Dolor说该国天主教的价值观使他们决定使杂志避免淫秽的内容。这位有着四个子女的父亲说,“我有二十几岁的女儿,我希望她们也同样喜欢这本杂志,我想让她们为我而感到骄傲。”《花花公子》创办于1953年,在世界各地大约有20个根据当地不同品位而办的地方版,而不是仅仅出口或翻译美国版的内容。杂志在菲律宾的售价为199比索(4.76美元),将有百分之七十当地的内容。2006年《花花公子》在印尼第一次发行的时候,在这个世界穆斯林人口最多的国家引起了强烈的抗议。Dolor说,4月3日他的杂志在报摊出现时,应该不会引起任何骚动。“这应该是一本好读物,”他说。

返回列表