听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:失火了It's a fire
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:失火了It's a fire

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_2514.html

A:Did you smell something out here? 你在外面嗅到什么吗?

B:Yes, I was in the kitchen. I thought I could smell smoke. 是的,我刚刚在厨房,我好像闻到烟味。

A:Me too. Where is it coming from? 我也是。从哪里飘过来的?

B:I can't see anything. Wait! What's that over there? 我没看到。等等,那是什么?

A:It's smoke. Whose house is that? 是浓烟。那是谁的房子?

B:That's the Riley's house. They're on vacation. 那是瑞里家,他们去度假了。

A:It doesn't really look like it's coming from their house.It's coming from the back. Is it a barbecue? 看起来不像是从屋子里飘出来的。这是从后面来的,是不是烤肉?

B:No way. They have a tool shed back there.It's a fire. I'm going in to call the fire department. 不可能。他们后面是工具室。这是火灾,我要进去打电话给消防局。

A:Wait. I have my cell phone. I'll dial 911.Yes, please connect me to the fire department. 等等,我有手提电话,我来打 911。请帮我接消防局。

C:Fire department. Can I help you? 消防局。有什么事吗?

A:Yes, I want to report a fire. 是的,我要报火警。

C:Where are you, sir? 先生,你的位置是?

A:I'm at 904 Lincoln Drive. I think there's a fire in one of my neighbor's houses. 我在林肯路 904 号,我邻居的房子失火了。

C:904 Lincoln Drive? 林肯路 904 号吗?

A:Yes. 是的.

C:Can you see any flames? 你看到火焰吗?

A:No, I can't see flames yet.But there is smoke pouring out of the back of the house. 我还没看到火焰。但是有浓烟从房子后面冒出来。

C:Alright. We'll get someone there right away. 好的,我们立刻派人过去。

A:There's someone coming. 他们马上来了.

B:It took them four minutes to get here. That was pretty fast. 他们四分钟就到这里,相当快。

A:Yes, it's fast. But four minutes is enough to do fifty thousand dollars damage. 是很快,但是四分钟就足以造成五万块的损失。

B:I guess the fire wasn't in the tool shed after all.It looks like the back of the house was burning. 我猜一定不是工具室起火。看起来是有东西在房子后面烧。

A:I wonder if anyone can call the Rileys about this. Do you know them well? 不知道有没有人可以通知瑞里家的人。你跟他们熟吗?

B:Not really. 不是很熟。

A:Do you know where they're vacationing? 你知道他们去哪里度假吗?

B:I think they went to Mexico, but I'm not sure.It's a bad thing to return home to.They'll come home from their trip, and they'll see half their house burned. 他们去墨西哥,但是我不确定。要是回来也真扫兴。他们要中途结束旅行回来,并且看到房子被烧掉一半。

A:Yes, but at least this way no one gets hurt.It's better to have a fire in your house when you're not home. Don't you think? 没错,但是至少这样没有人受伤。失火时最好没有人在家,不是吗?

B:Yes, I suppose. It's a dangerous thing if a fire starts when people are sleeping. 我想是的。如果正在睡觉时失火,这是很危险的.分享更多情景口语

Fire department,i want to report a fire.

THX

返回列表