听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » A blind man and his dog
返回列表 发帖

A blind man and his dog

One day, a blind man with his guide dog when crossing the street, a big truck out of control, straight over, the blind spot were killed, and his guide dog to guard the owner, but also with the tragic death under the wheels. The owner and the dog went to heaven in front. They stopped by an angel, difficult to say: "Sorry, only one of those places now heaven, you must have a two to hell."

Master one, quickly asked: "My dogs do not know what is heaven, what the hell, I can not decide who is going to heaven?" Angel looked the owner of the same disdain, frowned, she wanted to the like, said: "I'm sorry, sir, every soul is equal, you have to decide who to heaven through the game." disappointed and asked the master: "Oh, what game?" Angel said: "This game is very simple, it is a race from here went to the door of heaven, who should arrive, anyone can go to heaven, but you do not worry, because you are dead, so is no longer blind, and the speed of the soul with the body nothing to do, the more good people simply faster. "

The owner thought, agreed. Angel to the owner and the dog is ready, it announced the race began. She fully expected the owner to go to heaven, will be desperately forward Ben, who knows the master is not busy, slowly walked. Angel even more surprising is that piece of guide dogs did not run it with the owner's slow pace in the next to follow, step masters refused to leave. Angel suddenly realized: the original, this guide dogs over the years has developed a habit, always follow the master action in front of the guardian of his master. Hateful owner, took advantage of this, only with confidence, sure of success, he told him the door in heaven as long as the dog stopped it.

Angel looked at this loyal dog, felt very sad, she cried to the dog, said: "You have the main people lost their lives, now, you are the owner no longer blind, you do not have led him to walk, you Run into the paradise it! "But, whether the owner or his dog, looked like an angel did not hear the words, still slowly move forward, it seems like a walk in the street. Sure enough, there are a few steps away from the end of the time, uttered a master password, obedient dog sat down, looked at day use of contempt masters.

At this time, the owner smiled, he turned round to the angel said: "I finally put my dog to heaven, I am most worried about is that it simply does not want heaven I just want to be with me ... so I just want to help It decided that you take good care of it. "angel shocked. Master nostalgia of watching their dogs, said: "It used to decide the game is really good, as long as I let it go forward a few steps, it can be to heaven, but it accompanied me for so many years, This is the first time I can watch it with their own eyes, so I can not help but want to go slowly, to look at it for a while, if I may, I wish I never watched it go.please take care of my dog ..."

read it long long ago . but it also very good .tanks

返回列表