A:Do you have any work experience in this field? 你有这个行业的工作经验吗?
B:Yes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Development Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China. 有,在我大学毕业后,我就到一家外企代理处做了一名顾客服务协调员,之后我转到一家合资企业做市场发展部经理,所以我对中国市场非常熟悉。
A:What have you learned from the jobs you have had? 那你从以前的工作中学到了些什么?
B:I learned to be patient when dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues. 我学会了在处理客户的抱怨时要有耐心而且要尽力为他们解决困难。而且,我还学会了如何与同事共同合作。
A:Does your current employer know you are looking for another job? 你现在的老板知道你在找另一份工作吗?
B:No, I haven't discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me. 不知道,我还没有和他讨论我要离职的计划,但我坚信他会让我走的。
A:What is your impression of your present company? 你对你现在这个公司印象如何?
B:Very good. 非常好。
A:What would your current colleague say about you? 你现在的同事会如何评价你呢?
B:They would say I'm a dependable and hard worker. 他们会说我是一个值得信赖并且工作刻苦的人。
注释:
field 田地,土地,领域
graduation 毕业
representative代表,委员
更多情景口语