听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Certificates: the More, the Better? agree or disagree?
返回列表 发帖

Certificates: the More, the Better? agree or disagree?

结束时间: 2011-12-26 12:30 ,裁判: russel

本帖最后由 russel 于 2011-9-27 12:30 编辑

index:
In collage, there is a group of people who engage themselves in all kinds of tests for certificates of interpretation, accounting, tour guide, etc. holding the belief that the more, the better. Are you a member of them? How many certificates have you got and among them which help you the most in job-hunting and academic pursuit? Or do you think there are other things that speak louder than certificates?
state ur points and vote it!
正方

agree

反方

disagree

Frankly speaking,I don't know which point should I choose,maybe I can stand in the middle.as far as we know,in recent years, experience is more important than certificate,but one fact is some jobs really need certificates

Certificates is the open sesame to job-hunting

Frankly speaking,I don't know which point should I choose,maybe I can stand in the middle.as far as  ...
cherryjuly 发表于 2011-9-27 16:07

Experience is more important,but certificates are the key to the door of the job,especially your first job.

回复 4# dragon520

Yes,that's really right

I don't think the more certificates we have,the better jobs we got.I have four certificates,but I never use them for job-hunting.However,if we can get more certificates,that's the best.We can't just depend on the certificates to find new jobs,we mustn't ignore our working ability.That's the most important.

返回列表