听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA慢速教室】 » VOA慢速英语2011.10.07(2)
返回列表 发帖

VOA慢速英语2011.10.07(2)

''Well, I've seen a depletion of the source of everything I've been harvesting over the years. I look into the future, I can't see my kids set up in what I'm doing right now as far as, you know, lobstering, urchining. I don't want to see them, you know, get a source that's depleting every year''
“我已经看到多年捕捞的所有资源都枯竭了。展望未来,我认为我的孩子们无法像我一样抓龙虾、海胆。我不希望看到他们面临资源的逐年枯竭。”
Like any business, fish farming has financial risks. Program director Sebastian Belle says students have to develop a marketing and business plan before they can graduate.
像任何行业一样,水产养殖也有经济风险。项目主管贝利表示,学生们在毕业前必须制定一个市场和商业计划。
''It's never been done before in America and we're trying to see if it's a model that has some potential. ''Maine had just one commercial cod farm when the students graduated last month, but Mr. Belle hopes things will change.
“这是以前在美国从来没有做过的。我们想看一下这是否是一个有潜力的模式。”上个月学生们毕业时,缅因州仅有一家商业化的鳕鱼渔场。贝利先生希望这一切有所改变。
"It's a native fish to Maine. The growing conditions in Maine are very good for cod, and it's kind of a natural choice for us as a state."
“鳕鱼是缅因州的原生鱼类。缅因州不断变好的条件非常适宜鳕鱼生长,鳕鱼对我们州来说是一种自然选择。”

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Thank the poster.

谢谢楼主分享

返回列表