听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【新 闻】2011-10-9爱的分娩:英一孕妇欲在舞台产子
返回列表 发帖

【新 闻】2011-10-9爱的分娩:英一孕妇欲在舞台产子

本帖最后由 blueskywhy 于 2011-10-16 10:02 编辑

A pregnant performance artist is planning to have her baby in an art gallery in front of an audience, as part of a work about childbirth.

一名怀孕的表演艺术家打算在艺术馆内观众面前诞下自己的孩子,她把这作为她有关分娩的作品的一部分。

Marni Kotak will spend the next five weeks at the Microscope gallery in Bushwick, New York until the baby, her first, comes.

玛尼·科塔克接下来的五个星期都会呆在纽约市布希威克区(Bushwick)的显微艺术馆,直到她的第一个孩子降生。

Visitors to the performance called "The Birth of Baby X" are warned the baby could be born at any moment.

来观看这场名为“X宝贝诞生记”("The Birth of Baby X")的观众被告知,婴儿随时可能出生。

Miss Kotak says that giving birth is the highest form of art.

科塔克小姐声称,分娩是艺术的最高形式。

She told the New York Post: "I hope that people will see that human life is the most profound work of art, and that therefore giving birth, the greatest expression of life is the highest form of art."

她告诉《纽约邮报》的记者:“我希望人们能明白人类生命是最深刻的艺术作品,因此,分娩这种生命最伟大的体现方式,可以说是艺术的最高形式。”

Miss Kotak, 36, who has already staged re-enactments of other real life incidents including her own birth and losing her virginity as part of her art says that she is no more worried about giving birth in public than any mother.

科塔克小姐现年36岁,已经在舞台上重演过其他多种真实的生命体验,包括她自己的出生以及失去童贞的过程,她将这作为艺术的组成部分,她说,她和其她任何一个母亲一样,并不担心在公众面前分娩。

"I wouldn't say that I am scared to do this, because I have a good support team: my midwife, doula and wonderful husband", she said.

她说:“我不会对此感到恐惧的,因为我有坚强的后盾:我的助产士,临产特护以及我亲爱的丈夫。”

"Of course, I am a bit nervous about the whole process of giving birth and having a child, and like every mother, I am hoping that everything goes smoothly."

“当然了,对于整个分娩产子的过程我还是有一点儿紧张,和每一个母亲一样,我希望能够一切顺利。”

The gallery says Kotak is continuing to present "her life experiences as works of art, works in which she strives to avoid the spectacle often involved in performance art to reach what is real."

艺术馆工作人员说,科塔克是在不断将“她的生命体验作为艺术作品呈现出来,在作品中,她努力避免表演时的那种刻意展示,而力图呈现出什么是真实。”

Her next work called "Raising Baby X" will attempt to turn the act of bringing up a child into art.

她的下一部作品名为“抚养X宝贝”,试图将抚养孩子的过程转化成艺术形式。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

i think she is crazy.

I think she is strong!

回复 2# tingroom

I can't imagine either.

回复 3# virtuous

Really strong.

this is the big difference between chinese and foreigner.i really admire her courage and ideals,although i think it's amazing .

回复 7# seaso

If I have a chance to see it, I couldn't have the courge.

回复 8# blueskywhy

yes,it's a big sour- challenge to see it。maybe i won't be ,too.

sprit is good ,but the method is not

评分人数

回复 10# zhangyefei

People in different places have a different culture.

返回列表