听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Have you ever against your parent?
返回列表 发帖

Have you ever against your parent?

We all know that we should love our parents. When it comes to big argument or different opinion on big decision with your parents? How did you make it solve? Did you let your parents go with their way? Or you speak up?

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

talk with them!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

i often make the decision on my own. and then tell them at the right time.and try me  best to persuade them

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

to agree with me. of course, they let me do everything i like and just give me some tips

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I think what parents said have their own reason.Parents always protect us.I think we should think over parents' opinions.

回复 2# 王笑天  you are right...patiently talking with parents would be a good idea.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 5# xiaomeixin
You are absolutely right...

Parents always want to protect us. We need more time to reconsider our parents advise. It might not seems a right decision to do at this point, but it might be right when you have more experience or a later time.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-10-14 10:04 编辑

When it comes an important decision, don't assume you are always right. Talk with your parents and tell them exactly what happened. Parents always love us and protect us from making mistakes. If they are not agree with you, reconsider their opinions for a while and you can talk with other close friends or relatives. The more you ask and the more you talk, the smarter and the better decision you will ever make.

Tips. Be patient - It takes time to get to a mutual agreement.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Thank you so much for your correction, xiaomeixin!!!I really appreciate your help.

Yes, I did.
When I was 13 years old, I started to doubt the things that my parent told me to do.
If I think I'm right, or I just don't want to obey everything, I'll against my parent.

回复 10# 淮翼

Wow...very good. I need to learn from you.

my parents always give me freedom of decision. and i also seek advice from them.

返回列表