听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【新 闻】2011-10-14墨西哥建筑师下三百米建“摩地大楼”
返回列表 发帖

【新 闻】2011-10-14墨西哥建筑师下三百米建“摩地大楼”

本帖最后由 blueskywhy 于 2011-10-16 10:02 编辑

Architects have designed an incredible 65-storey "earth-scraper" which plunges 300 metres below ground.

墨西哥设计师设计了一栋65层高的“摩地大楼”,深入地下300米。

The stunning upside down pyramid in the middle of Mexico City is designed to get around height limits on new buildings in the capital.

这座令人震惊的倒置金字塔位于墨西哥市中心,它的设计解决了首都新建筑高度受限的问题。

The subterranean building will have 10 storeys each for homes, shops and a museum, as well as 35 storeys for offices.

这座地下建筑将分别有10层用作住宅、店铺和博物馆,另外的35层则作为办公场所。

A glass floor covers the massive 240m x 240m hole in the city's main square to filter in natural light from the world above.

一整块玻璃地板覆盖在墨西哥市中心广场240米见方的巨大洞口上,用以透进来自地上的自然光线。

The design has been crowned with a Mexican flag.

这一设计已将墨西哥国旗加于顶上。

Esteban Suarez, from architecture firm BNKR Arquitectura, said the building would also house a new cultural centre.

BNKR建筑设计公司的建筑师埃斯特班·苏亚雷斯说,这栋建筑将承载一个新的文化中心。

He said:"New infrastructure, office, retail and living space are required in the city but no empty plots are available."

他说:“新的基础设施、办公场所、零售商铺和居住空间都是城市中所不可或缺的,但我们却没有更多可供利用的空地了。”

"Federal and local laws prohibit demolishing historic buildings and even if this was so, height regulations limit new structures to eight storeys."

“联邦和地方法律都严禁损毁历史建筑,即便可以这么做,高度限制法规也严格规定了新的建筑物不能超过八层。”

"The city's historic centre is in desperate need of a makeover but we have nowhere to put it, this means the only way to go is down."

这座城市的历史中心迫切地需要改造,但我们的新建筑却无处安放,这意味着唯一的方法就是向地下开进。”

He added: "The Earthscraper preserves the iconic presence of the city square and the existing hierarchy of the buildings that surround it."

他还补充道:“这座‘摩地大楼’保存了中心广场原有的风貌及其周围建筑物的层次结构。”

"It is an inverted pyramid with a central void to allow all habitable spaces to enjoy natural lighting and ventilation."

“这座倒置的金字塔结构内部是掏空的,以使所有居住空间都可以享受到自然的采光和通风。”

"It will also allow the numerous activities that take place on the city square year round such as concerts, open-air exhibitions and military parades to go ahead."

“这样一来,一年四季在中心广场举办的各种活动,比如音乐会、露天展览以及军事游行等,都可以照常进行了。”
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

it's a good idea.but i won‘t  stay there for a long time as iam a coward.i will feel that  lack of safety when i stay the place like that.

I want to visit it but not stay.

Sounds fantastic! What an incredable design! It will  undoubtly be a wonder in the future.

回复 2# seaso

It makes me remember the movie "Resident Evil"-the Umbrella company.

回复 3# xiaomeixin

I want to see it too.

回复 4# chang007

Yeah~! It will be a wonder.

返回列表