听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » how do you spend on your birthday or other important days?
返回列表 发帖

how do you spend on your birthday or other important days?

in one's life,everyone would have a lot of fete days no matter birthdays or festivals.there are full of happinest and expectance.however every guys’s ideas or opinions differ on this matter.maybe you will have a big party at home ,or invite friends to the ktv for some singing ,perhaps you will do some meaningful things with someone,or you....can you tell me how do you spend it?of course ,you can share some romantic reminiscences with me,can you
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

In the past,I liked going to the KTV with my friends to celebrate my birthday.But I won't now.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-10-20 23:46 编辑

I'll have dinner with my family in a nice restaurant.
And I hope I can get a chocolate cake as well.
Because my birthday is in summar vacation, sometime I'll go back to my grandparents' home.
They well(would) celebrate my birthday, I can eat what ever(whatever) I want to eat. For example, Mcdonald or Pizza hot as well.

评分人数

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-10-20 23:48 编辑

This topic let me remember one of my most meaningful birthday on(in) 2005. painfulness with happiness .
On the eve of my birthday, i had too much beer then i cant got up and forgot the special day  in the next morning. but my two good friends didnt forgot(forget) it  ,they forced me to get up and go to the beach by bus.
That's really a painful trip from where i lived in to beach , several times i can not help to vomit. when we arrived at the beach , they took out the birthday cake and  fruits and said happy birthday .
At that moment , watched the blue sea /white sand /birthday cake and my friends.i didnt know what to say ,painfulness with happiness .

评分人数

回复 2# xiaomeixin

surely,KTV has become the most general situation to get together for celebration .it's so common that looks like bored and insipid.maybe we should own a new idea.

回复 5# seaso

Yeah,and I felt tired of that kind of celebration.

回复 4# davy10
       it's wonderful  recall.....

i envy you have two good friends.and  you are really in the painfulness with happiness .

回复 3# 淮翼

i think you are the most happiest guy in the world at that time,are you ?usually ,i would celebrate the day with my family as well.

up

评分人数

In the past,I liked going to the KTV with my friends to celebrate my birthday.But I won't now.
xiaomeixin 发表于 2011-10-15 11:42

Why?

评分人数

回复 10# maggieqiu

It's boring and I felt unhappy when I celebrated it.

I am a low profile. I will just eat something tasty.

评分人数

回复 12# 李武军

my father always does that like u.he has the view of traditional Chinese culture which family numbers would get together and have a big meal.he feel that's the best way .and also i have this thought with him.it's frugal and beneficial for the emotion.we are the same kind...

评分人数

i want to eat a big meal with my family ,at the same time ,i can get friends'wish. that is wounderful!

回复 14# sharey

it's the  same with me.so we are common and happy.

返回列表