听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【新 闻】2011-10-15iPhone 4S发售 粉丝为纪念乔布斯排队购买
返回列表 发帖

【新 闻】2011-10-15iPhone 4S发售 粉丝为纪念乔布斯排队购买

本帖最后由 blueskywhy 于 2011-10-16 10:01 编辑

Hundreds queued around city blocks in Sydney and Tokyo to get their hands on the iPhone 4S, ahead of store sales in Germany, France, Britain and North America.

悉尼和东京先于德国、法国、英国和北美,于今日最早发售iPhone 4S手机,数以百计的人群在城市街道排成长队,以求购得苹果手机的最新款。

"I am a fan, a big fan. I want something to remember Steve Jobs by," said Haruko Shiraishi, waiting patiently with her Yorkshire terrier Miu Miu at the end of an eight block queue in Tokyo's smart Ginza shopping district.

白石晴子说:“我是苹果的忠实粉丝,我希望能有些东西让我纪念乔布斯”,她牵着她的约克夏梗犬“Miu Miu”站在东京银座八丁目的长队末尾耐心地等待着。

The new model looks similar to the previous iPhone 4 but has an upgraded camera, faster processor and highly regarded voice-activated software, which allows users to ask questions.

新款机型与之前的iPhone 4在外形上非常相似,但配置了升级换代的摄像头,速度更快的处理器,以及为人瞩目的声控软件,这一软件可以使用户向手机发问。

Australian Tom Mosca, the first to buy the phone in Sydney, said he would ask his new white iPhone: "Where's Steve?" Many Apple fans believe the phone was called iPhone 4S to mean "for Steve".

来自澳大利亚的汤姆•莫斯卡是悉尼第一个购得iPhone 4S的人,他说他想问问他的新款白色手机:“乔布斯去了哪里?”许多苹果的忠实粉丝都认为这款手机之所以被称为iPhone 4S,是为了表达“for Steve”的意思(iPhone4S中的“4”英文发音与“for”相同,“S”则代表乔布斯姓名中的第一个字母)。

Apple CEO Tim Cook and his executive team hope the first device sold without their visionary leader at the helm will protect them against a growing challenge from the likes of Samsung Electronics.

苹果公司首席执行官蒂姆•库克与其他高管希望,这款首个在没有乔布斯掌舵情况下推出的产品,能够面对来自三星等公司日益严峻的挑战。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

怎么老是写错2010年呢?

回复 2# xiaomeixin

因为我不想迎接2012的来临

回复 3# blueskywhy

这样也行呀?哈哈...

回复 4# xiaomeixin

其实是自欺欺人。。。

it is so expensive in China

回复 6# davy10

Yeah. but it's really amazing.

I don't buy iphone 4, because  it is very expensive, I think ,when you own much money ,you may buy something that you want ,but, when you don't have much money, you shouldn't buy
luxury,in order to buying the luxury,you shouldn't break the law.for example,the recording, some yong girl  sell  body  of   theirselves, they receive some money,they buy the iphone 4 and some luxury.

评分人数

• blueskywhy

返回列表