听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2011.10.18(2)
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2011.10.18(2)

"I begin to feel the ground beneath me shaking and then I feel the whole entire building is violently rocking around. And I make the decision that the visitors need to get out."
“我开始感到地面在晃动,而后整栋建筑都在剧烈摇晃。我立即做出决定,游客必须撤离。”
Ranger Williams yells for the visitors to run down the stairs as debris begins to fall on them."I don't know if it's an attack, I don’t know if it's an earthquake. At the next level I throw open the emergency exit door and they all begin to evacuate out."
Williams大声喊叫着让游客沿着楼梯下去,而碎片已经开始砸落。“我不知道是有人袭击还是地震。在下面一层楼我打开了紧急出口,他们开始逃生。”
Engineers will conduct a block by block inspection of the monument's exterior over the next five days.
未来五天,工程人员将逐一认真检查纪念塔的外部。
"We actually have pictures of all the individual stones on the exterior," Williams said. "And so what they are going to be doing is taking pictures and examining the stones now to find the extent of the cracking on the outside since the earthquake."
“我们拥有纪念塔外部每一块石头的照片。他们将要做的是为所有石头拍照进行检查,查找地震以来建筑外表出现的裂缝的程度。”
The Park Service says the damage survey will give it an idea of how long the monument will be closed and what the total cost of repairs will be. The good news is - one of the nation's most treasured monument is structurally sound.
公园服务处表示,对损害的调查将决定纪念塔关闭多长时间,总的维修费用是多少。好消息是,国家最珍贵的纪念塔之一在构造上是非常坚固的。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

好长啊!听不完!!!

The national part  said the worst damage was in the permership is the top.Large clapse has developed  the stone when the water lead in causing the further damage.The monument elevator has also been damaged

评分人数

返回列表