听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 要养成勤洗手的好习惯...
返回列表 发帖

要养成勤洗手的好习惯...

2011年10月15日是第四届全球洗手日,今年的主题是“人人洗手,大家健康;大家洗手,文明风尚”。洗手是一种卫生习惯,更是一种文明风尚,是对自己的保护,更是对别人的尊重!为了大力宣传正确洗手的方法,推广用肥皂洗手的知识及理念,树立文明新风尚。

那么你们都有没有每天洗手的好习惯吗?

Wash your hands frequently,keep good habits and healthy mood.Wash hands often,and say "Good bye." to the disease.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

i don't like soap.
i like hand washing liquid.
i usually wash hands before meals.

回复 2# tingroom

The same to me.I must wash my hands before meals and after using the toilet.

Do you know really how to wash your hands ?
as i know ,the simple action need seven steps to do it better.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Hand washing is a good habit,I will pay great attention to it

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 4# davy10

Oh,I don't know.Can you tell me?

回复 6# xiaomeixin

yes,i am glad to do it

Seven steps to wash hands:

Firstly cleanse the palms: Wet the hands with running water, apply liquid soap (or use a bar of soap), then two palms touch each other, fingers are kept together with no gap between them and scrubbing each other.

Secondly cleanse the sides of backs and fingers: The right palm touches the back of left hand, the gaps between fingers of one hand are filled with fingers of another hand, then scrub each other by sliding up and down.  Then do the same things with two hands playing each other's role.

Thirdly cleanse the sides of palms and fingers: Two palms touch each other, the gaps between fingers of one hand are filled with fingers of another hand, then scrub each other by sliding up and down.  

Fourthly cleanse the thumbs: The right thumb is held in the left hand, scrubbing it by rotating left and right.  Then do the same things with two hands playing each other's role.

Fifthly cleanse the backs of fingers: Bend only the third knuckles of right hand to form a semi-fist, put the backs of fingers in the left palm and then scrub them by rotating left and right.  Then do the same things with two hands playing each other's role.

Sixthly cleanse the fingertips: Bend only the third knuckles of right hand, fingertips are kept together and touching the left palm, then scrub them by rotating left and right.  Then do the same things with two hands playing each other's role.

Seventhly cleanse the wrists and arms: Scrub wrists and arms with two hands alternately.

According to individual working environment and other conditions, the hands should be carefully scrubbed for more than 15 seconds in the whole process of washing hands.  Pay special attention to parts wearing ring, watch or other jewellery, where must be thoroughly cleansed.  Those articles should be removed in advance of thorough cleaning.  It is because, for example, the part covered by a ring will become a hidden area, where dirt and even filth accumulate and bacteria can easily conceal themselves.  Moreover, it will more convenient if the water tap's switch is controlled by foot or a sensor.

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 8# davy10

Very good.Thank you so much.

wash hands frequently ...it's very good habit,although we should protect our hands by hand cream after washing especially in winter.that's important for girls .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 10# seaso

Yeah,I totally agree with you.

it's my pleasure.

I think so.

返回列表