听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.10.22地心游记(3)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.10.22地心游记(3)

本帖最后由 blueskywhy 于 2011-10-22 22:05 编辑

亲们,希望你们喜欢这篇小说,翻译标记成红色的句子,可得到奖励奥。。。

This, then, was the man who called me to him so impatiently. He was a tall, thin healthy man in his fifties. He lived in his little house, made of brick and wood. The house was quite old and in rather poor condition. Yet my uncle was quite wealthy for a German professor. He owned the home himself, and all the contents inside, aside from Martha, the maid,Grauben, his seventeen-year-old goddaughter and myself. Her parents had died long ago, and he was nowto take care of her. Being his nephew, I had become his assistant after coming to live with him after my parents both died.

向我急躁地喊叫的也就是这位人物。他高个子,瘦瘦的,身体很健康,五十多岁。他住在自己的小房子里,房子是砖木结构,相当破旧。然而我叔叔在德国教授里还算是相当富有的了。他拥有自己的房子,以及房子里所有的东西。出了女佣玛尔塔外,他还有个十七岁的教女格劳班和我本人。格劳班的父母死得早,现在由他照顾。我是他的侄子,在父母都去世后搬来和他同住,当了他的助手。

I must admit that I quickly came to admire his work, and I was never bored with the work he gave me. I was able to livehappily in that little house, and although its owner was quite impatient, hewas quite fond of me.

我在这个小房子里过的很愉快,虽然这位主人的脾气很急躁,他还是很爱我的。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

评分人数

I must admit that I quickly came to admire his work, and I was never bored with the work he gave me.
我必须承认的是我很快就开始羡慕他的工作,而且他给我活时我从不感到厌烦。

评分人数

• blueskywhy

返回列表