听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » water melon and slope
返回列表 发帖

water melon and slope

Someone bought a water melon to the office today. We enjoyed it very much. Water melon would always be popular in such a hot day.
When I saw the black seeds of it, a funny story popped into my head.
I remember it's also a summer. And water melon was the favorite fruit. When the seeds of it were buried in mud for some time, little seedlings would appear. So I could see them everywhere in the countryside.
One day, I got an idea of planting seedlings for future fruits by myself. That would be awesome. So I did it immediately. I dug a seedling from roadside and buried it on a slope behind our house. I was satisfied with the hope of gaining a big water melon some day. One day, my father noted what I had done and made a joke about it – he asked, "why did you plant the seedling on a slope? Don't you worry that when a water melon is grown, it will roll down from the slope?"
I believe I’ve done a lot of stupid things when I was young. Haha.

评分人数

• tingroom

I have the same idea with u

But  this summer i will never buy water-melon.

看不懂呀,什么意思嘛,真的是要说清楚呀

回复 1# 的帖子

Sylvia you're so lovely,planted the seedling on a slope?uhahaha

I've ever thrown the peach cores in the vegetable garden,hoping that it could become a tree.but there's never a peach tree in the garden,because I didn't take care of it at all,even whether the core had already been thrown into the soil

回复 5# 的帖子

I believe everybody has ever done lots of funny things in his or her childhood.

i think it is yummy!!!i really really want to eat water-melon....

什么意思我不太明白

回复 8# 的帖子

小时候发觉西瓜籽掉泥地里会长出幼苗,于是拔了一棵种在自家屋后的一个斜坡上,妄想不久之后能吃到自己种的甘甜的西瓜。偶老爸发现后,问偶:你把瓜苗种在这么陡的地方,不怕到时候长出的西瓜滚下来么?

you're so funny

I like water melon

I like water melon

返回列表