听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.10.31-地心游记(9)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.10.31-地心游记(9)

Let's find the secret together. Translate the sentence In RED to get the score.

"What does it mean?" he kept repeating to himself. "This is  a cryptogram, which means that its meaning is hidden behind the letters, which have been purposely confused.  If we arrange the words in the correct order, we will discover the meaning!" My uncle continued to carefully examine the paper, "Arne Saknussemm!" he cried out. "He was a scientist, one of the only scientists of that time. They made dicoveries that can only be described as amazing. Why wouldn't Saknussemm have hidden an incredible invention behind this confusing cryptogram? That must be it. That is it."

“究竟是什么意思呢?”他不停的自言自语。“这是一个密码,也就是说,它的意思隐藏在故意打乱的字母中。如果以正确的次序排列它们,我们会发现其中的意义。”叔叔继续认真的研究那张纸,“阿恩.萨克努姗!”他喊道。“
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
应该是这样的。肯定是这样的。”

"erhaps so," I answered, "but why would he have to hide his incredible invention?"

“也许如此,”我应道,“但是他为什么要将他不可思议的发现隐藏起来呢?”

"Why? why? How should I know? Anyway, I'm going to discover the secret of this document. I won't eat or sleep till I've done it. And neither will, Axel," he declared.

“为什么?为什么?我怎么知道?无论如何,我要找出这个文献的秘密。我要不吃饭不睡觉,直到找到它为止。你也一样,阿克塞尔,”他宣布道。

He was a scientist, one of the only scientists of that time. They made dicoveries that can only be described as amazing. Why wouldn't Saknussemm have hidden an incredible invention behind this confusing cryptogram?
他是为科学家,是那个时代杰出的科学家之一。他们的发明都是令人惊奇的。为什么萨克努姗不能把不可思议的发现隐藏在打乱的密码里呢?

评分人数

返回列表