听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.11.10-地心游记(16)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.11.10-地心游记(16)

The secret has been exposed. Do you find it ? Translate the sentences in red to get the score.

I then decided that I must destroy the document so my uncle would never discover its meaning. I walked to the fireplace as there was a little fire still burning. Just as I was going to throw the paper into the fire, the door to the study opened, and my uncle quickly walked in.
我然后决定要把文件销毁,这样我叔叔就再也不会知道它的内容了。我走到壁炉旁,那儿还有一点火苗。正当我要把纸扔到火中的时候,书房的门开了,我的叔叔快步走了进来。

I hardly had time to put down the document on the table before he came in. Professor Otto Lidenbrock was still thinking of nothing but ancient piece of writing after he returned from his walk. As soon as he walked into the study, he sat down in his armchair and again attempted to discover the meaning.

我几乎来不及把文件放到桌子上,他就进来了。散步回来之后,奥托.黎登布洛克教授心里仍然想着那张纸上的古老文字。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I watched him closely as he worked. Was he about to understand the secret meaning? I was worried that he would soon find out, and would then force me to go on a journey with him to the center of the earth, which the ancient writhing states is possible.

我密切关注他的工作进展。他会弄懂那些隐藏的意义吗?
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

他一走进书房,就又坐在他的扶手椅上,试图发现文字的意义。

评分人数

As soon as he walked into the study, he sat down in his armchair and again attempted to discover the meaning.
他一走进书房就坐在了椅子上,又尝试着解开那些文字的含义。

评分人数

看看最后的翻译 没懂

very good

,不懂

返回列表