听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 翻译提高 » 翻译提高(11-11-15)
返回列表 发帖

翻译提高(11-11-15)

1 按照我所能归纳的最好理论,人类是由两个截然不同的种族构成的,即借方与出借方。
2 金钱可以是许多东西的外壳,却不是里面的果实。它带来食物,却带不来胃口;带来药,却带不来健康;带来相识,却带不来友谊;带来仆人,却带不来他们的忠心;带来享受,却带不来幸福的宁静。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

本帖最后由 jiujiu4 于 2011-11-20 19:03 编辑

According to the best theory I can sum up,human being(S) consist of two completely different races which include debtor and lender.

Money is the shell that can bring many things, but not the fruit inside.It can bring food,but not appetite; medicine,but not health;acquaintances,but not friendship;servants,but not their loyalty;enjoyment,but not serenity of happiness.

评分人数

• 雨落风残

本帖最后由 雨落风残 于 2011-11-21 13:52 编辑

1.As far as  the best theory I can summarize,humans are made up of two distinct races,which are borrower and lending(lender).
2.Money can be the shell of many things ,but not  the fruit inside.It brought food, but not appetite;Medicine, but not health;Acquaintances, but not friends;Servants, but not to their loyalty;Joy, but not peace of happiness.

评分人数

1according to the best theory i could concluded,human are contribution to completely different races,including debtor and lender
2money is crust of many things,but not the fruit insided. it brought food,but not the appetite;medicine,but not health;acquaintances,but not friendship;servants,but not their loyalty;enjoyment,but not serenity of happiness

评分人数

1 按照我所能归纳的最好理论,人类是由两个截然不同的种族构成的,即借方与出借方。
2 金钱可以是许多东西的外壳,却不是里面的果实。它带来食物,却带不来胃口;带来药,却带不来健康;带来相识,却带不来友谊;带来仆人,却带不来他们的忠心;带来享受,却带不来幸福的宁静。
according to my theory thar I sum up, human were make up with two different race ,lending and lended.

manyis the crust of a lot of thing, but not the gains inside.it bring food,but not the happiness of peaceful

According to the best theory I can conclude, human being is consisted of two absolute different races, one is debtor and the other is lender.

Money is the shell for many things not the fruit inside. It can bring food not appetite, drugs not health, acquaintance not friendship, servers not their devotion, feast not clam happiness.

1        按照我所能归纳的最好理论,人类是由两个截然不同的种族构成的,即借方与出借方。
1.        In accordance to the best theory I can conclude, human being is composed of two completely different ethnics, that is borrower and lender.
2.        Money can be husk of many things but not the core inside. It bring the food but not the appetite; the drug but not the health; the acquaintance but not friendship; the maids but not the loyalty; the enjoy but not the happy quietness.

返回列表