听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011-11-15-地心游记(21)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011-11-15-地心游记(21)

They have prepared to the center of the earth. Translate the sentence in red to get the score.

I was quite worried after hearing such words, but my hunger was, at that moment, more important. We went to the dining room to wait for Martha to make lunch. During the meal, my uncle was quite content and talkative. After finishing, my uncle asked me to follow him into his study.
听了这些话,我忧心忡忡,但当时更重要的是先消除饥饿。我们来到饭厅,等玛尔塔做午饭。吃饭的时候,叔叔非常开心且侃侃而谈。饭后,叔叔让我随他到书房。

"Axel," he said gently, "you're a clever boy. You helped me a great deal. I'll never forget what you did. You'll share in this fame when we return from the center of the earth."

“阿克塞尔,”他温和地说,“你是个聪明的孩子,你帮了我的大忙。我永远不会忘记你所做的一切。当我们从地心归来时,你将和我分享这个荣耀。”

I then decided that since my uncle was in a good mood, I must talk to him about his crazy plans for us.

我当时决定,趁着他现在心情好,我必须和他谈谈他为我们所做的疯狂计划。

"Uncle, how do you know this document is, indeed, real? Isn't it possible that this writing is a fake? Do you even know where Sneffels is? I've never heard of it."

“叔叔,你怎么知道这个文件确实是真的呢?有没有可能这些文字是编造的?你知道斯奈弗在哪儿吗?我从来没有听说过。”

"That's easy to explain. Sneffels is a volcano in Iceland, although the volcano has been dead for several hundred years. Its last volcanic explosion was in 1219; we'll go into the center of the earth through the hole in the volcano."

“这很容易解释。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
它最后一次爆发 是在1219年;我们将通过火山口到达地心。”

Sneffels是冰岛的一座火山,但这火山已经死了几百年。

评分人数

Sneffels是一座在冰岛的火山,但此火山已经死了几百年了。

评分人数

Sneffels is a volcano in Iceland, although the volcano has been dead for several hundred years.
斯奈弗是冰岛的一座火山,但这座火山已经死了几百年。

评分人数

返回列表