听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » How long can you remain at home by yourself?
返回列表 发帖

How long can you remain at home by yourself?

多选投票: ( 最多可选 3 项 ), 共有 19 人参与投票

您所在的用户组没有投票权限
本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-11-15 22:23 编辑

Different people have different spirits.Some people like keeping silence,and some like going outside.In the day,some people just can not stay inside and just play with the computers or watch TV,they are eager to go outside no matter what to do.How long can you remain at home just consume the time with TV or computer?Of course,you can write down your own feeling and share with us.

i don't know how to cook and i am afraid of loneness.

i can stay home one day,longer time i can't ,sometimes i need going outside buy something,for example i need eat ,so i must go to supermarket buy some vegetables and some meats,i can cook by myself go home,i think my cooking skill is fine,i do not only delicious food but also beautiful color,so i stay home at most one day !

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 3# May.

I enjoy cooking too.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-11-24 16:15 编辑

I am a slience(silent) girl,I love quiet and I can stay home one week.I do not like go outside.In other word,I lack confidence

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 5# 芳群

You are quite like me.I love staying at home and do some reading.

sometimes,I can remain one month at home,But it's not absolute.I can just remain one week at home in a   great deal of time.if my mother not stay ,I can't remain more one day at home!
I feel like going ouside and doing sports which I'm addicted ,for example,runing、go hiking、playing basketball or football and so on.

I like staying at home and remain one week. you are not fell alone.  i enjoy myself this time,

i can remain more one month  at home by my self

返回列表