听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 报名了,听力比赛开始了
返回列表 发帖
I only can listen a litter~!!

Now  this special english program  an Ameria stories.our story today is called   ....   to tell you a story .

I'm not sure it is correct.please help me to revise.

Mrs. HG put out her hand and touched Mr. Karl’s arm with great gentleness, as he knew just how he felt. She spoke as if he did not want to cause him any more trouble. She said: if you will just listen to me before doing anything. Her voice is cold and she turned her head away as if she had said too much already. Then she looked Mr. Karl again with pleasant smile and asked: “what do you want to do Mr. Karl?” “I was going to meet the cop that I was I should do, called police.” She answered: “Yes, I think so. It’s not for me to say because he is my son. Yet, I sometimes think a little good advice is the best thing for a boy in certain time in his life. Mrs. HG looked like a different women to her son……

there she was with a gentle smile saying,
"I wonder if you don't think it would be better, just let him come home with me. He looks like a big fellow, doesn't he? Yet, it takes some of them long time to get any sense into their hairs."

Mr. Karl had expected X mother to come in nervously, shaking with fear, asking with wet eyes for mercy for her son. But no, she was most calm and pleasant, and was making Mr. Karl  feel guilty. After a time, Mr. Karl was shaking his hand in an agreement with what she was saying.

[ 本帖最后由 judyay619 于 2006-9-28 10:59 PM 编辑 ]

"Of course," he said, "I don't want to be cruel. I'll tell you what I want to do. Tell your son not to come back here again. And let it go that. How was that? And he warmly shook Mrs. HG’s hand.I will never forget your kindness.

IS  it right?

She answered: “Yes, I think so. It’s not for me to say because he is my son. Yet, I sometimes think a little good advice is the best thing for a boy at certain times in his life."
Mrs. P looked like a different women to her son AL.
There she was with a gentle smile, saying: "I wonder if you don't think it would be better just let him come home with me. He looks like a big fellow, doesn't he? Yet, it takes some of them a long time to get any sense into their HEADS."
Mr. K had expected AL's mother to come in nervously, shaking with fear, asking with wet eyes for mercy for her son. But no, she was most calm and pleasant, and was making Mr. K feel guilty.
After a time, Mr. K was shaking his HEAD in agreement TO what she was saying.
"Of course," he said, "I don't want to be cruel. I'll tell you what I'll  do: Tell your son not to come back here again. And let it go WITH that. How was that? "
And he warmly shook Mrs. P’s hand.
"I will never forget your kindness. "
"Sorry, we had to meet this way" said Mr. K."But i am glad  i got in touch with you, just wanted to do the right thing. That is all."
"It's better to meet like this than never, isn't it?" she said .
Suddenly they hold their hands as if they liked each other,as if they had known each other for a long time.
"Goodnight, sir"
"Goodnight Mrs.P. i am truly sorry."

thanks a lot.judyay619 .

Mother and son left. They walked along the street in silence. She took long steps and looked straight in front of her.After a time,AL said :"Thank God. It turned out like that.Never again!"
"Be quiet! Don't speak to me. You have shamed  me enough. Have the decency to be quiet!"
They reached home at last. Mrs.P took off her coat and without even looking at him, she said to AL:"You are a bad lad! God forgive you! It's one thing after another,always has been. Why do you stand there so stupidly? Go to bed !"
As she went into the kitchen, she said ,"Not a word about tonight to your father!"
In his bedroom, AL heard his mother in the kitchen. There was no shame in him, just pride of his mother's strength."She was smooth" he said to himself. He felt he must tell her how great she was!

As he got to the kitchen, he saw his mother drinking a cup of tea. He was shocked by what he saw.
    His mother's face, as he said, was a frightened broken face. It was not the same cool bright face as he saw earlier in the drug store. As Mrs.P lift her tea cup, her hand shook and some of the tea splashed on the table. Her lips moved nervoursly. She looked very old.
    He watched his mother without making a sound. The picture of his mother made him want to cry. He felt his use* coming to an end. He saw old troubles he brought to his mother in her shaking hand , in the deep lines of worry in her grey face. It seemed to him that this was the first time he had ever really seen his mother.

you are great!
i  envy you much.

mrs.P  put out her hand and touched mr.K’arms with great gentlemans.As she no just

keyi  ma

版主:您好!我想问下这个网站有没有听力英语的?谢谢!

大家好:初学者,请多多指教!谢谢!

我是新来的。看下在下,但就是不显示。。。

妹妹妹,你是从www.enread.com 来到我们论坛的吗?
看下www.tingroom.com  全是听力资料哦

是不是没有解压阿.

返回列表