听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 关于近日的校车事故,朋友们持什么意见呢?
返回列表 发帖

关于近日的校车事故,朋友们持什么意见呢?

The owner of a kindergarten in Northwest China's Gansu province, who illegally removed all seats in a school bus so that the vehicle could take in more children, has been arrested.

在中国西北部的甘肃省的一间幼儿园的园长日前因违法拆除校车座椅以可以承载更多的学生而被逮捕了。

Twenty-one people, including 19 preschoolers and two adults, died in the accident.Another 43 were injured.

事故中死亡人数为21人,包括19名儿童和两个成人。另外43人受伤。

Nowadays,some people are just care about their own benefits.The government should immediately take actions to protect the preschoolers and all of the pupils and students.

如今,有些人只为自己的利益着想而不顾他人的安全。政府应马上采取行动保护这些儿童和所有的小学生、中学生。
My dear friends,what is your ideas about this issue?Welcome to share with us.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-11-22 16:37 编辑

In China, there are 80 billion used to public funds to buy a car, have no money to improve the school bus,I must say :fuck you goverment(government)!

Please forgive me for blasting rude

评分人数

This is why many people want to work in public.

评分人数

回复 2# 白天羽

I can understand you.Yeah,the government should care for every single of human life.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-11-23 14:37 编辑

Chirldren(Children) is(are) the flowers of our motherland。

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Is this what it is like in the so-called harmonious society?

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 6# 雨落风残

I wonder when we can have a peace world.

回复 7# xiaomeixin

It's just a fantasy.

回复 8# 雨落风残

No.I think it may come someday.Let's hope for the best.The government would care for us.

回复 9# xiaomeixin

You can look around and see what people around us are like. They are just indifferent to other people's sufferings. There are no such things as sincerity and  honesty. If you are kind-hearted and ready to help others, millions of people will assume you are artificial or just stupid.  Perhaps the society is suffering from a spasm of pain which is triggered by the social reform. It will take quite a while before the declining moral scale is back to normal again.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

The government is a biggest liar. I cann't trust it anymore.

返回列表