听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 如何找到工作和生活的平衡2
返回列表 发帖

如何找到工作和生活的平衡2

How To Find That Elusive Balance Between Work and Life

Variety is a good thing — it keeps life interesting. So mix things up a bit. Here are some ideas for doing that:

Schedule time blocks. This is good for those who use their calendar a lot or can  stick to schedules well. Schedule chunks(厚块,一定数量) of time throughout your week for all the things that are important. I suggest scheduling everything but work first (unless you’re on a set work schedule and always start and end at the same time) … this will ensure that you get everything in and that work doesn’t overwhelm the schedule.

Set limits. This is good for work or anything else that you tend to do too much. If you work 10-12 hour days, for example, set a limit of 8 hours per day, and stick to it.  What I’ve found is that if you set a limit (of 8 hours or 4 days or whatever), you’ll find a way to do the essential tasks within that limit.

Make dates with family and friends. Instead of just saying, “I want to spend more time with my family and friends”, try actually making dates with them. That might mean romantic dates with your spouse or significant other, or non-romantic dates with your friends or kids or other family members. You don’t have to call it a date, but just schedule time with them on a regular basis to do something together.

Make dates with yourself. Often we make time for our family or other loved ones, but we neglect ourselves. Schedule time for yourself, doing something you love doing by yourself.

Examine your life regularly. I use my running time as a time of reflection, and you should use your alone time similarly if you can. Often our lives become derailed from(出轨) the track we set it on, and as a result we don’t realize where our lives are going until we really examine them.

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” - Albert Einstein

多样性是最好的——这使生活变得有趣。所以,不妨生活多彩一些一这里是一些理想建议:
安排计划。 对习惯使用日历的人来说最适用了,应为他们能很好坚持计划。为你一周所有重要的事情安排好时间段。我建议先计划除工作以外的其他事情(除非是一套工作计划,且工作总是定时开始和结束),这样确保你能将每件事情考虑进去,并且也不要让工作占据了所有时间。
     设置限制。这是工作或任何其他的你想做的最多的事情的适用办法。举例说,如果你每天工作10-12个小时,那么限制每天工作仅做8个小时,并坚持做下来。我发觉如果你设定一个限制(8小时或者4天或其他),你将会找到在限制时间之内完成基本任务的方法。
      与家人和朋友在一起。不要总是说:“我要用更多的时间去陪家人和朋友”,要真正的腾出时间与他们在一起。可以是在一个浪漫的日子和你的伴侣或对你有意义的人一起度过,也可以在平常的日子与你的朋友、孩子或者家人在一起。你不必把它当作是一个约会,只需在日常作息上留出时间和他们一起做一些事情就行。
      留点时间给自己。通常我们会腾出时间来陪伴家人和其他你所爱的人,但是我们往往会忽略了自己,专门为自己安排一个时间,去做自己所热衷的事情,
      经常检查自己的生活。我常常把我的时间的运行看作是对时间的反思。如果可以的话,同样地,你也可以这样做。通常我们的生活会偏离我们原先设定好的轨道,然而我们也没有意识到我们的生活走向了何方,直到我们真正的去检查它。

"生活就像骑自行车,想要保持平衡,就要不停的骑下去。" --艾尔伯特*爱因斯坦

每天一篇,顶

返回列表