听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 如何进入“沉浸状态” How to Enter the “Flow State”
返回列表 发帖

如何进入“沉浸状态” How to Enter the “Flow State”

“You are in an ecstatic(adj.入迷的)state to such a point that you feel as though you almost don’t exist. I have experienced this time and again. My hand seems devoid of (缺乏)myself, and I have nothing to do with what is happening. I just sit there watching it in a state of awe and wonderment. And [the music] just flows out of itself.”
– A leading composer describing the state of flow

When you’re completely involved in the process of creating something new you don’t have enough attention left over to monitor how your body feels–the fact that you’re hungry or tired–or the problems that you have at home. People in the flow state, like the composer in the quote at the top of this blog post, explain that when they enter this state of ecstasy it’s as if they don’t exist. The composer’s body and his identity disappear while he is composing because he doesn’t have enough attention to be able to compose well and at the same time to feel that he exists, because composing is an activity that requires intense concentration. Therefore, his existence is temporarily suspended while he is creating.

It’s also important to note that the composer can “switch off” so that the process of composing becomes almost automatic and he doesn’t have to consciously think of what he’s doing because he is highly skilled and very experienced at composing.  Therefore, an important part of achieving the flow state is developing a high level of skill in the particular area in which you’re striving to achieve a flow state, whether it’s writing, music, athletics, developing software, and so on.  

To conclude, here’s a quote from a poet on the flow state:
“It’s like opening a door that’s floating in the middle of nowhere and all you have to do is go and turn the handle and open it and let yourself sink into it. You can’t particularly force yourself through it. You just have to float. If there’s any gravitational pull, it’s from the outside world trying to keep you back from the door.”

“那时你心醉神迷,浑然忘我。我多次有过这样的经历。我的手就像不属于自己,对发生的一切我无所作为。我只是坐在那儿旁观,心怀敬畏,满腹惊叹。此时(音乐)自己流淌出来。”
------一位顶级作曲家描述其沉浸状态

当你完全进入一种新事物的创作状态,就没有多余的注意力来关注躯体的感觉:你是饥饿,还是疲劳,或者家庭问题,一切都无暇顾及。处于沉浸状态中的人们,正如本文开头引语中的作曲家那样,谈及自己彼时心醉神迷,浑然忘我。他作曲时,身体和身份都已消失,因为作曲是需要注意力高度集中的创作,如果他同时尚能感知自己的存在,就没有足够的注意力来作曲。也就是说,当他进行创作时,他的存在暂停了。

在此必须指出的是作曲家可以“自我关闭”,因为他对于作曲才情兼备,熟能生巧,使得整个创作过程宛如自动,而不必刻意考虑自己在做什么。因此,到达沉浸状态的重要一点是:在你想获得沉浸态的专业领域内,无论是写作、音乐、运动,还是软件开发等等,都必须有高超精良的技巧。
       在此引用一首描述沉浸态的小诗,作为总结:
      “就像在虚无之中/打开漂浮的一扇门/你要做的/就是走去/转动把手/进入/沉浸其中/
       你无法强迫自己通过/因为你只是漂浮/如果有重力作用/那就是外部世界/想把你拉回”
Web English Blog

返回列表