听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 提高你记忆力的诀窍
返回列表 发帖

提高你记忆力的诀窍

Proven Tricks To Improve Your Memory

When you can't remember a phone number or where your wallet is, it's time to play some mind games. You can take steps to improve your memory and recall huge amounts of information.

1. Method of Loci
This is an ancient and effective way of recalling a lot of information, like a speech. You associate each part of what you have to remember with a landmark in a route you know well, like your commute to work..  Bill Clinton had been known to use this trick to remember his speeches!  

2. Cues
Do you keep forgetting a task you have to do every day at a certain time? This amazing little trick will do wonders.
Assign a cue to that task. For example, tell yourself "when I take my first cup of coffee in the morning, I'll also check my credit card balance".  Giving yourself a cue helps your intention to do something. Doctors use this trick to help their patients take medicine on time.

3. Chunking
When someone gives you a phone number, don't swallow it whole! Chunking is a way of remembering long things in smaller digestible(adj.可消化的) chunks.
So when you have to remember 512125695487, break it down — 5121 2569 5487 or even 51 21 25 69 54 87.

4. Routine
Routine is memory's best friend. Make ordinary tasks in your life routine and forget about them. Give your memory a vacation!
Put car keys in the same place when you enter your house. You're programmed to pay little or no attention to small events. So make them a routine and forget 'em.

当你想不起一个电话号码或者记不得钱包放在哪里时,那么就该玩一些益智游戏,你可以按照下面步骤来改善你的记忆和回忆大量信息。

1.轨迹法
通过这种古老而又有效的方法,可以回忆起很多信息,比如一个演讲。你将你需要记住的东西与你熟悉的路线中的标志物联系在一起,如去上班的路线。为人所知的是,比尔·克林顿就用这种方式来记住他的演讲!

2.暗示法   
你常常忘记在每天特定的时间里去完成一个任务?这个神奇的小诀窍会带来惊喜。
通过一些指示来完成任务。例如,告诉自己“当我清晨拿起我的第一杯咖啡时,我也应当核对下信用卡余额。”适时的给予一些暗示能帮助你目标明确地去做事。医生就经常使用这种方法帮助他们的病人准时服药。

3.信息分块
当有人给你一个电话号码,不要完全死记!信息分块是一种将一长串的记忆信息进行碎片分块。
所以当你要去住512125695487这些数字时,分开记—5121 2569 5487 或者甚至可以51 21 25 69 54 87的这样记。

4.日常习惯
日常习惯是记忆最好的朋友。将你工作中的一些普通事情变成日常习惯,就不要刻意去记住了。让你的记忆放个假吧!
当你回到家时,就把车钥匙放在一个固定位置。你通常总是会对小事情不太注意,那么就让它们成为一种不需要刻意去记的日常习惯吧。

返回列表