听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 少儿·初·高中·大学 » 精彩作文赏析 时间就是生命, 请爱惜时间
返回列表 发帖

精彩作文赏析 时间就是生命, 请爱惜时间

精彩英语作文赏析  时间就是生命, 请爱惜时间
      Proverb says,"Time is money." But in my opinion, time is even more precious than money. Why? Because when money is spent, we can earn it back. However, when time is gone, it will never return. This is the reason why we must value time.

It goes without saying that the time for our study and work is unusually limited. Hence, even an hour is extremely precious. We should make full use of our time to do useful things. As a student,I must make efforts to engage in my study so as to serve our nation and people in the future. But it is a pity that there. are a lot of people who do not know the importance of time. They do not realize that wasting time is equal to wasting a part of their valuable life.

In a word, we should form the good habit of saving time. Do not put off what can be done today till tomorrow. Laziness will not only bring us failure but also lead us to the road of poverty.  

谚语说,“时间就是金钱。”依我看,时间比金钱更可贵。为什么? 因为钱花了,还可挣回来。时间流逝了,将会一去不复返。这就是我们应当珍惜时间的道理。 不消说,我们用于学习和工作的时间是有限的,因此,哪怕是一小时也是极其宝贵的。我们应当充分利用时间去做有用的事情。作为一名学生,我要努力专心学习以便将来为国为民服务。遗憾的是,还有许多人并不知道时间的重要,他们还没有意识到浪费时间就等于浪费他们宝贵的生命。
        一句话,我们应养成节约时间的好习惯。不要把今天能完成的事拖到明天。懒惰不仅导致失败,而且还会使我们贫困。

本文觉得英语学习来源于大家的沟通和互动,如果你们喜欢的,欢迎一起讨论...有兴趣的朋友欢迎加我的英语QQ群15649871,谢谢各位支持

返回列表