听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.12.7-地心游记(43)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.12.7-地心游记(43)

That evening, I took a short walk around the city, came back early and fell asleep. When I woke up, I heard my uncle talking in the next room. I quickly got up and went to join him.
当天晚上,我在城里简短的散了个步,然后就早早回来睡觉了。醒来时,我听到叔叔在隔壁房间里说话。我立即起床加入他的谈话。

He was talking in Danish with a tall, muscular man, who looked uncommonly strong. He had a big head and calm blue eyes, with long red hair. He looked intelligent, but made very little movement. He never moved his arms while he spoke. He looked as if nothing could ever surprise or disturb him.

他正在用丹麦语和一个高个子、肌肉发达的男子谈话,这男子出奇的结实。他的头挺大,蓝色的眼睛很平静,留着长长的红头发。他看上去很聪明,但动作很少。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I watched him as he watched my uncle speak with great excitement and movement. The Icelander sat silently listening. I was quite surprised to see that he was a hunter. He certainly would not scare away the animals he was hunting, but how would he get to them? Mr. Fridriksson then told me that this calm man was only a hunter of eider duck feathers. The island's main wealth came from the sale of eider feathers, used to make thick blankets.

他看着我叔叔兴高采烈眉飞色舞的谈论时,我在一旁打量他。这个冰岛人坐在那儿静静地听。得知他是个猎人我恨惊讶。他肯定不会吓跑猎物,但是他又怎么接近他们呢?弗立特利克森先生后来告诉我这个沉静的人只猎腊绒鸭的绒毛。绒鸭是一种非常漂亮的野鸭子,身上长出柔软的羽毛。这个岛的主要经济来源就是出售绒鸭绒毛,用于制造厚毯子。

He never moved his arms while he spoke. He looked as if nothing could ever surprise or disturb him.
他说话的时候从不挥动手臂。看上去没有任何事情能让他吃惊或干扰到他。

评分人数

返回列表