听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 有奖活动:2012 My best wishes to~~~
返回列表 发帖

有奖活动:2012 My best wishes to~~~

评选活动开始了:http://bbs.tingroom.com/thread-297353-1-1.html

新的一年马上到来,大家有没有觉得这一年过的飞快呢?在这一年中我相信大家都得到过帮助,受到过鼓励,家人的爱朋友的爱让我们充实而快乐.请感恩我们得到的一切,在新年即将来临之际请大家写下对你爱的人的祝福。tingroom也会送上丰厚的学习礼包做为奖励。让我们尽情写下祝福!
My wish is all your wishes will come true!

要求用英文写,内容不限,字数不限,对自己对家人朋友祝福都可以的。
我会整理出投票贴,所有人都可以参与投票,投票最多的三人将收到tingroom送出的奖品。

活动时间:即日起-2012年1月1日
评选时间:2012年1月1日-2012年1月8日

奖品内容:学习光盘5套
1 2011年彭蒙惠互动英语学习1月-6月半年大合集
可以在电脑上直接运行,课文讲解,朗读,测试,迅速提高英语水平。

22 220部BBC经典广播剧MP3
包括BBC经典长剧20部,BBC午后短剧200部。一般长剧大概2-20小时左右,短剧在45分钟左右。20部长剧+200部短剧,让你领略真正的英伦风情,精听与泛听结合,让你的英语每日进步!

3 BBC儿童广播剧合集世界著名童话故事

4 书虫牛津英语92册有声读物MP3
MP3+P-D-F电子文档,1-6级,共92个有声读物,适合初中到大学各个阶段的英语学习。
目录:1级上
01.爱情与金钱.Love Or Money
02.苏格兰玛丽女王.Mary Queen Of Scots
03.在月亮下面.Under The Moon
04.潘德尔的巫师.The Witches Of Pendle
05.歌剧院的幽灵.The Phantom Of The Opera
省略更多内容,得奖的童鞋自己看啦。

5 能量英语轻松学英语Effortless English轻松英国来自世界高层专家的权威的调查。 调查很明确-- 使用轻松语的学生比只使用教科书、语法和自学的学生更容易学会交流。在各个国家或地区,使用轻松英语的学生总是能赢得那些使用传统方法学习的学生。
本课程让你:
* 用难以置信的方法熟练词汇和语文法(并不是学习)-- 听和回答迷你故事。 这些课是简单和神奇的。你不再需要死记硬背学习记法和词汇。
*通过深层的学习来帮助学员自然地掌握英语,不用翻译,不用思考。英语会脱口而出。
* 听轻松有趣的话题学习英语。
* 像小孩那样自然地学习英语。
* 更快速地学习英语。
* 让你的托福口语和听力提高20%, 30%, 甚至40%。

可以用中文写吗

回复 2# 白天羽

要用英文写哦。

My best wish is all our wishes will come true!
For myself,hope my parents have a healthy body,happy family life;
Hope all my friends earn plenty of money,,of course,include myself.

Wishing you ——

glad days filled with friendliness,

bright days filled with cheer,

warm days filled with happiness

to last throughout the year!

不晓得中英文是否OK?

回复 6# ATM2012

你说的是先写英文,再写一遍中文意思。还是说要中英文结合啊,嘿嘿。

May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise.

May New Year's Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.

希望太多了,不知道选哪些才好

Frist:I hope that in the next year, there won't be any hunger or fighting. I hope we will all be living in a peaceful environment.
Second:I hope that the government will care more about people,not only money.
Third:The most important,I hope our family and our friends are good healthy.
Wish me every success Promoting to a higher position .
at last:Wish you success in your career and happiness of your family!

回复 9# 芳群

不是选择,是全都有。

My demand is very simple.i just want to past my Primary title exam and cet4.

是写在这里吗?那我开始啦

2012 My best wishes.
My first wished for my new year of 2012 that is my new job,i just got new job,but i need go to work after Chinese of New Year.I hope everything can goes well.Also hope i can make a good grade on my new job.
The next wishes is very simple,that is wishes my baby can grow up heathly,also my husband is heathly too.In one words,wishes everybody in my family goes well,and have a strong body.

The new year is coming, wish all people, happiness health safety.I like tingroom very much this site, is popular enough, hope to do better and better, ha ha.
     Now I am learning new concept English, and we hope to learn together, work together for their own dreams, gas!
     And I like the friends of learning materials, hoping to have the opportunity to get the reward, thank you: )

Never give up!!

Wish all of u I have knew and I haven't knew yet, have a good health in 2012.

First of all,let me say "Happy New Year's Day."to all of you guys in advance.Throughout this year,I've learned a lot from this forum.Absolutely,one of our same purposes here is improving my English level.That's what bring us together.
In the following year,I wish I can pass the PETS3.I've longed for it.I wish all of you good health and have a nice day everyday.The poor out of his poverty,the burden-bearer forget his burden.And our living condition become better and better.

Our parents, friends, colleagues, and warm hearted people  around the world: health often ! Works smoothly ! Love forever! !

my wish is life will become more easier, no hard working and stress and frustration

返回列表