听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » A horse with no name 没有名字的马 在线视频收听以及歌词 3-24
返回列表 发帖

A horse with no name 没有名字的马 在线视频收听以及歌词 3-24

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:32 编辑 A horse with no name    America On the first part of the journey I was looking at all the life There were plants and birds and rocks and things There was sand and hills and rings The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz And the sky with no clouds The heat was hot and the ground was dry But the air was full of sound I've been through the desert on a horse with no name It felt good to be out of the rain In the desert you can remember your name Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain La, la... After two days in the desert sun My skin began to turn red After three days in the desert fun I was looking at a riverbed And the story it told of a river that flowed Made me sad to think it was dead You see I've been through the desert on a horse with no name It felt good to be out of the rain In the desert you can remember your name Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain La, la... After nine days I let the horse run free Cause the desert had turned to sea There were plants and birds and rocks and things There was sand and hills and rings The ocean is a desert with its life underground And a perfect disguise above Under the cities lies a heart made of ground But the humans will give no love 没有名字的马  亚美利加合唱团 旅程中的第一段 我注视着所有的生命 有植物、鸟群和岩石等等 还有沙地、山丘和圆圈 我最先遇到的是只嗡嗡响的苍蝇 晴空万里无云 热气蒸腾,地面干涸 但天空中充满了声响 我骑着一匹没有名字的马横越沙漠 走出雨中的感觉真好 在沙漠里,你可以记起自己的名字 因为没有人会带给你痛苦 啦--啦--- 经过两日沙漠烈日的曝晒 我的皮肤变红了 经过三日有趣的沙漠旅行 我望着河床 它诉说着一个河水流过的故事 令我悲伤,心想它已死去 你看,我骑着一匹没有名字的马横越沙漠 走出雨中的感觉真好 在沙漠里,你可以想起自己的名字 因为没有人会带给你痛苦 啦--啦--- 九天后,我放走了这匹马 因为沙漠已成汪洋 有植物、鸟群和岩石等等 还有沙地、山丘和圆圈 海洋是在地下有生命的沙漠 地上则是完美的伪装 在城市之下有颗地层打造的心 但人们不愿意付出爱

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:32 编辑 THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

看来风过我心真的是很喜欢英文歌曲阿。

返回列表