听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语笑话】 » 我,你,她 I, You & She
返回列表 发帖

我,你,她 I, You & She

Peter was a clever boy. On his first day at school, he learned three words: I, You and She. The teacher taught him how to make sentences with those words. The teacher said, I, I am your teacher; (then pointing to a girl) She, She is your classmate; You, You are my student.   

When Peter went home, his father asked him what he had learned at school. Peter said at once, I, I am your teacher; (then pointing to his mother) She, She is your classmate; You, You are my student His father got angry and said, I, I am your father; (then pointing to his wife) She, She is your mother; You, You are my son.   

The next morning at school, the teacher asked Peter if he had learned the three words by heart. Yes, he said proudly, I, I am your father; (then pointing to a girl) She, She is your mother; You, You are my son.

彼得是个聪明的孩子。在学校的第一天,他学了三个词:我,你,她。老师教他如何用这三个词造句子。老师说:我,我是你的老师;(然后指着一个女孩)她,她是你的同学;你,你是我的学生。   

彼得回到家里,爸爸问他学了什么。彼得马上说:我,我是你的老师;(然后指着他的妈妈)她,她是你的同学;你,你是我的学生。他的爸爸听了非常生气,说:我,我是你的爸爸;(然后指着他的妻子)她,她是你的妈妈;你,你是我的儿子。

第二天,老师问彼得是否用心学那三个词了。是的,彼得自豪地说,我,我是你的爸爸;(然后指着一个女孩)她,她是你的妈妈;你,你是我的儿子。

本帖最后由 觉醒ing 于 2011-12-11 17:36 编辑

an interesting joke!but someone has already shared it with us!maybe you didn't see it
thanks anyway!

Peter was a clever boy.

回复 3# tingroom

Maybe...

返回列表