听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 英文自我介绍
返回列表 发帖

英文自我介绍

自我介绍是向别人展示你自己的一个重要手段,自我介绍好不好,甚至直接关系到你给别人的第一印象的好坏及以后交往的顺利与否。

自我介绍不仅仅是展示自己的手段,同时,也是认识自我的手段。古人云:“知人者智,知己者明”,常言道:“旁观者清,当局者迷”,可见,要想认识自我,给自己一个准确的定位不是一件容易的事情,而通过写自我介绍,会对自己进行一个有意识的梳理。   

一段短短的自我介绍,其实是为了揭开更深入的面谈而设计的。一、两分钟的自我介绍,犹如商品广告,在有限的时间内,针对客户的需要,将自己最美好的一面,毫无保留地表现出来,不但要令对方留下深刻的印像,还要即时引发起购买欲。

1、自我认识

想一矢中的,首先必须认清自我,一定要弄清以下三个问题。 你现在是干什么的?你将来要干什么?你过去是干什么的?

这三个问题不是按时间顺序从过去到现在再到将来,而是从现在到将来再到过去。其奥妙在于:如果你被雇用,雇主选中的是现在的你,他希望利用的是将来的你,而这将来又基于你的历史和现状。

所以,第一个问题,你是干什么的?现在是干什么的?回答这个问题,要点是:你是你自己,不是别的什么人。除非你把自己与别人区别开来,在共同点的基础上更强调不同点,否则你绝无可能在众多的应征求职者中夺魁。 对于这第一个问题,自我反省越深,自我鉴定就越成功。

随后,着手回答第二个问题:你将来要干什么?如果你申请的是一份举足轻重的工作,雇主肯定很关注你对未来的自我设计。你的回答要具体,合理,并符合你现在的身份,要有一个更别致的风格。

然后,再着手回答最后一个问题:你过去是干什么的?你的过去当然都在履历上已有反映。你在面试中再度回答这个问题时,不可忽略之处是:不要抖落一个与你的将来毫不相干的过去。如果你中途彻底改行,更要在描述你的执着、职业目标的一贯性上下些功夫。要做到这一点,又要忠实于事实和本人,最简单的方法是:找到过去与将来的联系点,收集过去的资料,再按目标主次排列。用这样的方法,以现在为出发点,以将来为目标,以过去为证实,最重要的是加深了你的自我分析和理解。其实,在面试的时候不一定有机会或者有必要照搬你的大作,但这三个问题的内在联系点一定会体现在自我表述的整体感觉中,使你的形象栩栩如生。

2、投其所好

清楚自己的强项后,便可以开始准备自我介绍的内容:包括工作模式、优点、技能,突出成就、专业知识、学术背景等。

好处众多,但只有短短一分钟,所以一切还是与该公司有关的好。如果是一间电脑软件公司,应说些电脑软件的话题;如是一间金融财务公司,便可跟他说钱的事,总之投其所好。

但有一点必须紧记:话题所到之处,必须突出自己对该公司可以作出的贡献,如增加营业额、减低成本、发掘新市场等。

3、铺排次序

内容的次序亦极重要,是否能抓住听众的注意力,全在于事件的编排方式。所以排在头位的,应是你最想他记得的事情。而这些事情,一般都是你最得意之作。与此同时,可呈上一些有关的作品或纪录增加印像分。

个人自我介绍是面试实战非常关键的一步,因为众所周知的“前因效应”的影响,你这2-3分钟见面前的自我介绍将在很大程度上决定你在各位考官心里的形象。这份介绍将是你所有工作成绩与为人处世的总结,也是你接下来面试的基调,考官将基于你的材料与介绍进行提问。

个人单独面试基本上都是从开场问候开始,开场问候很重要,它有可能决定整个面试的基调。开场问候是给面试考官的第一印象,从言谈举止到穿着打扮将直接影响到你被录取的机会。进门应该面带微笑,但不要谄媚。话不要多,称呼一声“老师好”就足够,声音要足够洪亮,底气要足,语速自然,总之彬彬有礼而大方得体,不要过分殷勤,也不要拘谨或过分谦让。

接下来就是自我介绍;面试中一般都会要求考生先做简单的自我介绍,自我介绍的时间一般为2-3分钟左右。自我介绍是很好的表现机会,应把握以下几个要点:首先,要突出个人的优点和特长,并要有相当的可信度。特别是具有实际管理经验的要突出自己在管理方面的优势,最好是通过自己做过什么项目这样的方式来验证一下;其次,要展示个性,使个人形象鲜明,可以适当引用别人的言论,如老师、朋友等的评论来支持自己的描述;第三,不可夸张,坚持以事实说话,少用虚词、感叹词之类;最后,要符合常规,介绍的内容和层次应合理、有序地展开。最后,要符合逻辑,介绍时应层次分明、重点突出,使自己的优势很自然地逐步显露,不要一上来就急于罗列自己的优点。

研究生复试英文自我介绍

Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ****** department of *****University in July ,2001.In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO.****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you.

I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history.In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngers.I like reading books, especially those ****.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition ,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician.So, I have a comparative good command of network application.I am able to operate the computer well.I am skillful in searching for information in Internet.I am a football fan for years.Italian team is my favorite.Anyway,I feel great pity for our country’s team.

I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a good command of advance ******.

秘书英文自我介绍

My name is XX. I come from XX. I major in Secretary, and I have had got my B.A. degree in July 200X from XX University. Generally speaking, I am an extroverted girl/boy with strong desire for knowledge as well as vigor for action. During my four years in the college, I have grown a real exuberant spirit for life. I would admit proudly that I have had a good command of my professional field, and a great range of extending courses.

As for my major, I am confident about myself in this filed, and some certifications may help to prove, such as TEM-4, TEM-8, CET-6. As for my social abilities, I am no less confident about myself in this field; As for my social abilityies, I feel no less confident about myself, I used to be tutor, part-time editor, translator and interpreter during my college, and my social abilitise and people skills are much improves as a resule of my participation.  

I am quite sure there will be no regret between us if I am lucky enough to be chosen, and I believe I will never let you down. Thank you so much!

电子专业面试英文自我介绍

Good morning !

It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now i will introduce myself briefly

I am 26 years old,born in shandong province. I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003. I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.

In July 2003, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job. And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position. I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.

That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.

初中生英文自我介绍

I have spent fifteen years in my life. So, this is my ninth year to study. By the way, my name is WengJingru. My father thought hard about my name. He consulted the dictionary two times to find how to name me. Of course, this name is very good and I like it very much.

Sometimes I think I am a little strange. Because I often think the world isn’t full of happiness. And I want to be different from others. I hate superficial people. But always I am very out-going and kind to others. I can’t say ‘no’ to others. So I don’t know how to refuse.

I can’t see I am a pretty girl, but I am not an ugly person, either. I am very general. I can’t say too much about my appearance.

In this term, I make a little progress in my study. In my life, I have my parents’ love, and many, many people’s love. I am happy. I achieved so much, and I also lost so much.

My star sign is Aquarius. It represents kindness and wisdom. But I don’t think I am such a clever person. Maybe I am modest. Aquarius has many friends. It also says that some people think I am strange because I hate to be like others. I try to do everything differently.

I like yellow the most. Yellow is the color of the sun, it can remind me of a warm, sunny day. Yellow is also the color of wisdom. And I like it because it is one of the colors that are vivid.

Of course, most students have problems in their study. I don’t know how to make progress. I think I should work harder. That is the only way.

I like reading very much. My favorite writer is GuoJingming. And now I am reading a book called ‘Gone with Wind’. I keep reading half an hour every day.

I like English and Chinese best. I want to establish an English club. I want everyone to speak English in the daily life.

All above are my real things. I hope everyone will like me.

外语专业英文自我介绍

I am an English graduate of 2007 in Hunan University of Science and Engineering. Throughout my campus life, I have devoted myself with sincerity and motivation to the learning of English language. I have got strict training and grasped the five basic skills of foreign language quite well.

As an English major, I have a good command of English in listening, speaking, reading, writing and translation. Being proud of my fluent oral English, I can express myself precisely. I also possess some certain abilities of translation and interpretation. At the same time, I am very interested in computer and can operate Word, PowerPoint, typesetting and Windows System very well.

During my four years college learning, I have got full training of occupational skills. However, I still pay more attention to improve myself in all aspects. When I was in the university, I participated in the English Association of our college (TEE) actively and was elected the president of TEE and Association Minister of Foreign Language Department, well-praised for my hard-working. I think I have got a lot of strength from this experience, such as the ability of communication, expression, and the attitude towards life and work.

Optimism, calmness, diligence and innovation strive to be my characteristics conscientiously. I’d like to apply for post like manager assistant in corporation which relate to my major. With great confidence, responsibility and enthusiasm, I believe that I can bear heavy burden on my shoulder. Please offer me a chance and I will give a surprise back to you.

英语比赛自我介绍

Let me introduce myself.

My name is ***.

My English name is ***. 没有可以不写

I am very interested in this match.

……(因不知道你这个比赛的详细资料,你应加一点东西进去。这里应简略说明一下这个比赛)

I am sanguine. But I am very shy.

So. I hope the adjusters to hold your hands for me.

If I can get into this match.

Even though I can't do the best. But I will do everyting as well as I can.

And if I am failure. I should to suck for mistake.

My introduce is to be over. Thank you.

研究生英文自我介绍

Hello, my professors.It's a fine day today,and i'm very pleased to meet you here.First of all,i'd like to introduce myself to you.My name is ***,my hometown is ***,which is a really beautiful city.Even when i was a young boy,i was very interested in biology science.Every one may have a dream,and i still remember that my dream is to be a biology scientist (just like ZHU KE ZHEN).I liked to make wonders just like,where are we from?Where are we going in the universe?And then i would find the answers in book by myself.Still today i think that interest is the best teacher in one's whole life (and knowledge comes from practice).

Second, i will introduce my major in the university.My major is Biological Engineering in *** University.It has a great relationship with biology scince.Their relationship can be shown with an example: Just like a river,biology science,which often finds new discoveries and theories, is at the head of the river.And my major,which lays more stress on practical use, seems to be at the end of it.When both of them interact well enough,the discovries and theories in biology science can be soon turned into products in all of the modern industry.

Four years' university education gives me a lot of things to learn,a lot of chances to try,and a lot of practices to improve myself.It teaches me not only what to study and how to think,but also to see the importance of practical ability (such as doing expriment as much as possible). In the university life,i have made many good friends.They help me improve my study and research ability, do ererything just like a man,and often give me good example to follow.

Besides what i have introduced myself above,i also have many interests in my spare time.I like playing football,which is an effective way i think to improve my body health,and it can teach me how to join in a group and deal with other people.Drawing and writing is another favor to me.

Above all,i choose the major in order to broad my view in biology scince,and enhance my research ability.I will do my best to join the new group and be good at postgraduate study.

生物化学英文自我介绍

My name is ***.I am twenty-eight years old. In 1986 I received my M.S. in Chemistry from the University of California. As a student I took many Chemistry and Biology courses a few of which are listed here:

General Chemistry
Organic chemistry
Physical Chemistry
Biochemistry - two years
Analytical Chemistry - both organic and Inorganic

As I was a graduate student, I worked as a research assistant for Dr. John Williams, Professor of biochemistry, University of California. During this time I assisted Dr. Williams in basic research concerning the phosphates cycle in metabolism. I can supply u with a copy of the resulting paper at your request.

Since my graduation I have been employed by Boston university as an assistant professor. I have continued my research in this time, and several of my papers have been published in New York. my immediate superior, Dr. William Larson, has indicated his willingness to provide my with a reference.

I feel that I have sufficient education and experience in my background to fulfill the qualifications for your position.

工商管理英文自我介绍

After completing my military service, I have been looking for a challenging goal for me to achieve. And I found that the Intermediate of General English Proficiency Test fits my new achievement properly.

I graduated from Taipei Commercial Junior College, majored in business administration. Instead of spending much time in playing, I devoted myself to my studies and paid attention to all meaningful things happened in daily life. By the way, I learned a lot from Mr. Wang, the professor of my business class. He is my good friend till now an often gives some appropriate suggestions toward my problem confusion.

My father is, in the same way, a good consultant to me. As he said: I am in poor education, little for you; to clarify, what he have given is far beyond his words, I do think so. I was born in a country of Ping Tung Country, farming is our career of generations. There are four people in my family, Mother is housewife and my brother is a student of an Agriculture College.

I am optimistic and active, and I am confident that I can pass the test.

网页设计英文自我介绍

Good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in chang'an university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university.

Generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage. forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence. during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.

Well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying.

Ok, that is all,thank you for your attention.

海关申报英文自我介绍

Glad to see you guys here. I am a senior student majoring in Environme ntal chemistry.My major is generally about water treatment.I love my major very much. So I chose to undertake my intership durning summer holidays in a petrolem chemical corporation.I practiced my inter person skills and operating abilities.

As for my personal introduction, I am from Suzhou in Jiangsu Province.It is a lovely city.I love writting as well as travelling. These two hobbies refresh both my mental and physical appearance.

I define myself as clever and easy going. I have a lot of friends,with who we share our juyness and sorry.

Thank you very much.

外贸英文自我介绍

My name is***. Since graduated from Hunan Huangpu Foreign Language College in 2003,I had done the teaching for one and half an year,and had worked in foreign trade business. Until in Feb,2005,I returned to the South Central University for studying more knowledge and confirming objective.

During the past two years studing,I had been majoring the Application English on the base of Trading English,including the Advance English(one),Advance(two),Economy And Trade English,Busiess English Correspondence,Selected Readings In English And American Literatures,Chinese And English Translation Course,Interpret And Listening,Japanese,Advance English Writing etc.In addtion, I got the undergraduate diploma,flunetly oral English,good conpprehesion reading better social communication ability!

For the time being, I would like to hunt the job that with regard to the trade business or English.I am sure that I should take advantage of my ability and experience to serve for your firm.

会计英文求职自我介绍

I have been told by Mr.John L.Pak,Credit Manager, The Business Book Publishing,New York, with whom I believe you are acquainted,that you are expecting to make some additions to your accounting staff in June.I should like to be considered an applicant for one of these positions.

You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed with this letter that I have had five years of varied experience in the book business.The companies for which I have worked have given me permission to refer you to them for information about the quality of the work I did while in their employ.

My work was in the credit department and in the accounting department in both companies,with some experience also in inventory control. In both positions,I have been assigned with the daily office administration.The courses taken at Central Commercial and the Bronx Community College specifically prepare me for doing the accounting required in your department.

I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.If there is further information that you wish in the meantime,please let me know.I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.

通信工程英文自我介绍

Good moring ladies and gentlemen!

It is great honour for me to take this interview,thank you for giving me this chance!

My name is xx, i am an undergraduate of xidian university,major in telecommunication engineering.as the cradle of china's telecommunication talents,xidian universtiy's long history,good research atmosphere and the long term cooperation with xx institue, provide me an excellent stduy environment. after about four years' hard work, i have learnd all the courses
of telecommunication engineering and have  good command of the basis of telecommunication technology. I am confident that my solid education background will lay me a sound foundation to fulfill my master degree courses! in addition to my solid education background,i have good communicate skill and strong team spirit.i strongly believe this will be a great help for me to fullfil my master degree courses.futher more,i am healthy and tough.besides study i enjoy playing basketball much!Sports give me a healthy body and tough mind.

That's all, thank you very much!

这么多英文自我介绍阿。

返回列表