听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 英语听写材料 奖励积分哦! 4月7日
返回列表 发帖

英语听写材料 奖励积分哦! 4月7日

4月6日听写答案http://bbs.tingroom.com/thread-27450-1-1.html

A Henpecked Husband and His Wife
There was once a large, fat woman who had a small, thin husband. He had a job in a big company and was given his weekly wages every Friday evening. As soon as he got home on Fridays, his wife used to make him give her all his money, and then she used to give him back only enough to buy his lunch in his company every day.
One day, the small man came home very excited. He hurried into the living-room. His wife was listening to the radio and eating chocolates there.
“You will never guess what happened to me today, dear,” he said.
He waited for a few seconds and then added, “I won ten thousand dollars on the lottery!”
“That is wonderful!” said his wife delightedly. But then she pulled a long face and added angrily, “But how could you afford to buy the ticket?”

A young man's promise.
one day a young man was writing a letter to his girlfriend who lived just  a few miles away in the nearby town. He was telling her how much he loved her,and how wonderful he thought she was. The more he wrote the more   he fell. finally he said that in order to be with her he was suffered the great difficulties. He would face the greatest dangers that anyone couldn't imagine. In fact to spend only one minute with her, he would swim the  widest river. He would enter the deepest forest, and he would fight against the wwildest animals with his bear hands. He finished his letter, signed his name and then suddently he had remember that he had forgot to mention someting quite important. So in the post of his name below, he added "by the way I will be over to see you on wedensday night if it doesn't rain".

评分人数

• yoyo530521

A young man's promise.
one day a young man was writing a letter to his girlfriend who lived just  a ()away in the (). He was telling her how much he loved her,and how wonderful he () she was. The more he wrote the more   he fell. finally he said that in older to be with her he was () the great difficulties. He would face the greatest dangers that anyone couldn't (). In() to () only one () with her, he would swim the  wadest river. He would enter the () forast, and he would fight () the () animals with his bear hands. He finished his letter, signed his name and then suddently he had remenber that he had forgot to () () quite important. So in the post of his name below, he ()by the way I will be over to see you on (星期五)night if it doesn't rain".

A young man's promise.
one day a young man was writing a letter to his girlfriend who lived just a few miles away in the nearby town. He was telling he how much he loved her and how wonderful he thought she was. The more he wrote the more politic he became. Finally, he said that in order to be with her, he would suffer the greatest difficulties. He would face the greatest dangers that anyone could imagine. In fact to spend only 1 minute with her, he would swim across the widest river, he would enter the deepest forest, and he would fight againt the fearest animals with his bear hands. He finished this letter, signed his name, and then suddenly he remenbered that he has forgot to mention something quiet important. So in the post script he wrote his name he added. By the way I'll be over to see you on Wednesday night if it doesn't rain.

A young man's promise.
one day , a young man was writing a letter to his new girlfriend who live just a few miles away in his nearby town. he was telling her  how much he love her and how wonderfuy  he thought she was.the more he wrote ,the more politice the became.finally , he say that in orde to be  with he ,he could suffer the greatest difficulties ,he would face the great danger anyone couldn‘t image. In fact ,to spent only one minute with her,   he would swim across the widest river ,he would  enter the deepest river  ,and he could   fight against the  fearset anmial with his bear hand ,he finish the letter, signed his name. and then suddently , he remember  that he had forget mention something quit importance., so in the post scrip,he wrote his name he added. by the way , i 'll be over to see you on wednesday night if it doesnot rain.

one day a young man was writing a letter to his girlfriend who lived just  a few miles away in the nearby town. He was telling her how much he loved her,and how wonderful he thought she was. The more he wrote ,the more  XX he became. Finally he said that in order to be with her he was suffered a great difficulties. He would face the greatest dangers that anyone couldn't imagine. In fact to spend only one night with her, he would swim across the  widest river and enter the deepest forest, and he would fight against the wildest animals with his bare hands. He finished his letter, signed his name and then suddently remembered that he had forgotten to mention someting quite important. So in the post below his name, he added "by the way I will be over to see you on wedensday night if it doesn't rain".

返回列表