听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 英语听写材料 奖励积分哦! 4月9日
返回列表 发帖

英语听写材料 奖励积分哦! 4月9日

本日英语听写:

4月8日听写:http://bbs.tingroom.com/thread-27503-1-1.html

答案:
A Kind Neighbor
Mr. and Mrs. Jones’ apartment was full of luggage, package, furniture and boxes. Both of them were very busy when they heard the doorbell ring. Mrs. Jones went to open it and she saw a middle-aged lady outside. The lady said she lived next door. Mrs. Jones invited her to come in and apologized because there was no place for her to sit. “Oh, that’s OK,” said the lady. “I just come to welcome you to your new home. As you know, in some parts of this city neighbors are not friendly at all. There are some apartment houses where people don’t know any of their neighbors, not even the ones next door. But in this building everyone is very friendly with everyone else. We are like one big happy family. I’m sue you’ll be very happy here. ” Mr. and Mrs. Jones said, “But madam, we are not new dwellers in this department. We’ve lived her for two years. We’re moving out tomorrow. ”

That isn't our fault
mr and mrs weilims got married when he was 23 and she was 20.25years later ,they have a big party and ----for took some photo then the ---gives weilims a card and said they will be ready next monday ,you can get them from still-- "no"  weilims said"pls send them for us "the photo gram arrived a week later,but weilims not happy when she saw them ,she got into the card and said angrily ,"you took some grams of me and my husband but I'm not going to pay for them ""Oh ,why not?"the photo gram asked "because my husband looks like monkey "mrs weilims said ,"woo"the photo gram said "that isn't our fault ,why didn't you said before you married him?"

返回列表