听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » inquiry and answer letter
返回列表 发帖

inquiry and answer letter

Dear Mr. Lokesh Sachdeva,
I am glad to receive your inquiry. You can call me Michael for short. I would like to give you 4.0kg  acrylic blankets(without carving, with polybag,with bales or cartons) FOB QINGDAO price 17.93 dollars/pc if you could give us a 10-container order.
Look forward to your letter.
Best Wishes

Michael

Hi Mr Michael,
Thanks for replying.I request you to kindly send your company profile and pictures of the blankets.I'll be coming on 2nd of may for the canton fare & surely will visit you.I hope the blanket you are offering is super soft quality as we have premium customers.also we deal in only good quality premium range.
Thank you,look forwad to your reply.

Lokesh.

Hi Lokesh,
I am so glad to hear that you would come to our company on 2nd May for a visit. You would not regret to come to our company.
Could you give me your mobile phone number? It is much more convenient to communicate by phone. This is my telephone number 0086-15098673121. Please tell me something about you and your company by phone or e-mail. Where are you now ? In China or abroad ?
www.sunhao.cn  this is our company's website.You could get a general acquaintance with our company from it. You would know our company in detail after your visit. Looking forward to your coming. Please give me your phone number. And then I could know exactly when you come here. Do you know our company's address? If not, please let me konw , I would ask someone to pick you up in Yantai airport.
Best Wishes
Yours
Michael

I am so glad to hear that you would come to our company on 2nd May for a visit. You would not regret to come to our company.Our company's website is  www.sunhao.cn  .You would get a general acquaintance with our company from it. You would know our company in detail after your visit. Looking forward to your coming. This is my telephone number 0086-15098673121. Please tell me something about you and your company by phone or e-mail. It is necessary for me to know your mobile phone number because that is not only  much more convenient to communicate by phone but also I could exactly know  when you come here. Do you know our company's address? If not, please let me know , I would ask someone to pick you up in Yantai airport.
Best Wishes
Yours

哎,没有给  改改啊? 纠正下。

看晕了,都

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

返回列表