听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.12.17-地心游记(53)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.12.17-地心游记(53)

After several hours of climbing up the mountain, my uncle saw that I was becoming rather weak and asked Hans to stop. He refused, telling my uncle there was a terrible storm coming. He pointed into the distance, and I saw the storm approaching. We kept walking up, now quite quickly. Soon enough, the mountain shook as the storm crashed into the mountain. Luckily, our clever guide had led us around to the other side of the mountain. If we had climbed the mountain on the opposite side, where we came from, we would all have been taken up by the storm and would certainly be dead. Finally, just before midnight, we reached the top the Sneffels.
在山上爬了几个小时后,我叔叔看我变得十分虚弱,就让汉斯停下来。他拒绝了,告诉我叔叔一场可怕的风暴就要来了。他指着远处,我看到风暴正在逼近。我们继续向上走,速度很快。不一会儿,风暴击打在山上,整座山都在抖动。幸运的是,我们聪明的向导已经把我们领到了山的另一侧。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
终于,敢在午夜之前,我们到达了斯奈弗的山顶。

After a quick dinner, we settled down to sleep for the night. Surprisingly, I slept peacefully all night. It was one of the best nights I had spent in a long time. I did't even dream.

我们很快吃了饭,就安顿下来睡觉过夜。奇怪的是,我整夜都睡的很安稳。我很长一段时间以来都没有睡这么好了,连梦都没有做。

本帖最后由 sunnyraintsk 于 2011-12-18 15:41 编辑

If we had climbed the mountain on the opposite side, where we came from, we would all have been taken up by the storm and would certainly be dead.
如果爬我们还在来时的山的话,我们可能就会被暴风吞噬,一定活不成了。

评分人数

返回列表