听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【名著简读本】-2011.12.21-地心游记(57)
返回列表 发帖

【名著简读本】-2011.12.21-地心游记(57)

"There it is! There it is!" he cried. "Let's go into the center of the earth!" he added in Danish.
“在那儿,在那儿!”他叫起来。“我们到地心去!”他用丹麦语加了一句。

I looked at Hans.

我看着汉斯

"Forut," e said calmly.

“先前走,”他镇静地说。

"Forward," my uncle translated for me.

“向前走,”我叔叔为我翻译说。

It was thirteen minutes past one.

此时是一点三十分。

The real journey was beginning. So far, we had to deal with being tired, more than with difficulties, but now we were going to see many more difficulties.

真正的旅程开始了。___________________________________________________________________

I hadn't yet looked down into the hole I was climbing into. I could still refuse to go any farther, but I would have been ashamed in front of Hans. He accepted the adventure so calmly, disregarding all danger. If I had been alone with my uncle, I would have given him several arguments as to why we should not go any farther, but as Hans was with us, I said nothing. I thought of my lovely Grauben and stepped into the hole. I looked down and saw that the walls were almost vertical, but there were rocks sticking out from the walls, which we would to climb down.

我还没有往里看我即将进入的洞。我仍然可以拒绝往前走,但是那样的话我会在汉斯面前感到羞愧。他如此的平静的接受了这次冒险,不顾所有的危险。如果只有我和叔叔两个人,我还会和他辩论我们不应再前进的理由,但是因为汉斯和我们在一起,我什么都没有说。我想着我那可爱的格劳班,迈步向洞里走去。我向下望,看到岩壁几乎是垂直地,但是有一些石头从岩壁中突了出来,我们要借着这些石头爬到下面去。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

目前,我们不得不更多的应付疲劳而不是困难,但是我们将会面临更多的困难。

评分人数

So far, we had to deal with being tired, more than with difficulties, but now we were going to see many more difficulties.
目前为止,我们得克服疲劳,而不是困难,但现在我们要经历更多的困难。

评分人数

• blueskywhy

返回列表