听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » “Christmas love" for all of you!
返回列表 发帖

“Christmas love" for all of you!

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 歌手简介: 贾斯汀·比伯(Justin Bieber)(1994年3月1日—) 是人气正在迅速上升的加拿大少年流行天王。他的个人单曲《One Time》一经推出便迅速火爆,他不仅在音乐上有惊人的才华:创作、打鼓、跳舞、弹吉他、弹琴、小号样样行,而且长相很萌很帅气。15岁的他先是在视频网站Youtube上“唱红”了自己,然后被经纪人Scooter Braun发掘,在与天王Usher商量后,Scooter Braun迅速签下了他。近年来,他的人气风靡互联网。《Baby》youtube全球视频点击超过六亿全球排行第一。微博粉丝数全球第二,在“2011年福布斯全球百位巨星排行榜”上比伯名列第三。 全新专辑《Under the Mistletoe》已于2011年11月1日发行。 歌曲简介: 《Christmas Love》是贾斯汀·比伯专辑《Under the Mistletoe》中的一首歌,于2011年11月1日发行。 歌曲歌词: Baby I will not pow   Baby I will not cry   Cuz I got your love this christmas time   When the snow's on the ground   And it's freezing outside   I got your love this christmas   On every list I've ever sent   You're the gift I'd love the best   So take hards and all the risk you wore me up   It's your christmas love   Hey angle in the snow   I'm under the mistletoe   You are the one   You're my very own christmas love   Tell santa I'm cool this year   My present is standing right here   Thank god above for my very own christmas love   Like a beautiful tree, you can light up your room   Show kinda star can be remove   Like a beautiful carol, I get lost in this song   And I will forever sing along   On every list I've ever sent   You're the gift I'd love the best   So take hards and all the risk you wore me up   It's your christmas love   Hey angle in the snow   I'm under the mistletoe   You are the one   You're my very own christmas love   Tell santa I'm cool this year   My present is standing right here   Thank god above for my very own christmas love   All the love that's around the world   I can sing you merry merry christmas   Merry merry christmas   Every boy and every girl   Stay close to the ones you love   And thank god above   That you got someone this year that can feel your heart with cheer   Hey angle in the snow   I'm under the mistletoe   You are the one   You're my very own christmas love   Tell santa I'm cool this year   My present is standing right here   Thank god above for my very own christmas love   Hey angle in the snow   I'm under the mistletoe   You are the one   You're my very own christmas love   Tell santa I'm cool this year   My present is standing right here   Thank god above for my very own christmas love
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 My present is standing right here Thank god above for my very own christmas love Like a beautiful tree, you can light up your room

回复 2# 小尾巴猪

不能不爱,谢谢,祝福。Have to love, thank you, a blessing.

FOR my Christmas love ~~~~~~~~

ommm.......

who is this boy?

返回列表