听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 自我监督 请大家帮忙监督 一定拿下 新概念第二册四册
返回列表 发帖

自我监督 请大家帮忙监督 一定拿下 新概念第二册四册

This is a letter to myself.
写封信给自己。

In the past, I have bought many many English materials. In my little house, there are so many books. But till today, there is no one which can be blurt out completely. Sometime, I feel ashamed of the books。Now, with time passed by, I am ashemed say that I am a english major. During my work, so many grammer mistake have appeared, even I can not express myself frenquently  when I answer the phone and meet my business partner.
在过去的时间里,我买了很多英语资料。在我的小房间里,存放着许多的英语书。但是,直至今日,没有一本书是已经完全熟透了的。有时候,我都不好意思看着这些书了。 随着时间的流逝,现在我更不好意思对别人说我是英语专业的学生。在工作中,出现了很多的语法错去。有时候当我接电话或者直接面对客户时甚至无法表达自己想说的。

Maybe I can say that I am very busy, so that I have not get enough time to study english,but I see all reasons are excuse. If you want it, you must can get the time. If you can not do it, just as the desire is not very high. I want to improve my english and myself. I like it very much.so come on, otherwise many yeares later, I am the same with today except the age.
或许我可以说我很忙,没有时间去学习,但是我觉得所有的理由都是借口。想做的事情,肯定找得到时间。如果有些事情想做的还没有完成,只是此事情你还没有想要到发疯。:)我想提高英语,想提高自己。非常想!!!所有我要努力。不然多年以后我还是现在的样子,除了年纪越来越老了。

I can stand my poor english anymore. So on Dec 28,2011. I have made a decision that I will conquer New Concept English 2 and 4. Like I said, I have no ideal about grammer, I want to learn it form 2, then I will go to 4. I have no materials for 2. then I will come here everyday under the condition that I can get the internet. Other wise I will write down the passage and learn it by this way.
我再也无法忍受我的破烂英语了。所有从12.28.2011,我决定了开始学习新概念2册和4册。我之前也提到了,自己毫无语法概念。所有我先学习2,打下基础,在学4. 我手上没有2的资料,所有在条件许可的情况下,我每天都会来这里。有免费得资料。嘿嘿。其他情况,我就自己先背下文章,抄下来,学习。(至于我为什么学习2, 是因为我准备报补习班,结果是本地没有。得去南山,深圳市内。很麻烦。所以我只有自学了。当时让老师测试了下。说我问题不大。4是做翻译学习哈得。2是打基础的。 现在终极目标是做翻译。好远啊。先一步一步来吧。嘻嘻。)

Come on. work hard! study hard! Stay in a good mood.
我要加油。努力工作。努力学习。保持好的心情。嘿嘿。
加油 加油。

best wishes for you!

New concept english ->Lesson 3

OK, no problem
gw_w4g

come on!

Lesson 7

Too late.

it is really too later to come here.
But it is never too late to learn

回复 5# tingroom