听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 2012.1.7-放爱一条生路(2)
返回列表 发帖

2012.1.7-放爱一条生路(2)

As I learn and practice more and more, I can say to the one I love: "I love you, I value you, I respect you and I trust that you have the strength to become all that it is possible for you to become — if I don't get in your way. I love you so much that I can set you free to walk beside me in joy and in sadness.

随着我学习和锻炼的增多,现在我会这样告诉我爱的人:“我爱你、珍惜你、尊重你,我相信你有足够的实力发展成为你想要成为的人——如果我不阻碍你的话。我是那么爱你,所以我给你自由,和我共享欢乐与悲伤。

I will share your tears but I will not ask you not to cry. I will respond to your needs. I will care and comfort you, but I will not hold you up when you can walk alone. I will stand ready to be with you in your grief and loneliness but I will not take it away from you. I will strive to listen to your meaning as well as your word, but I shall not always agree.

我会和你一起流泪,但我不会要求你停止哭泣。我会满足你的需要,关心你、安慰你,但在你能够独立行走时我不会阻挡你。我会时刻准备好,在你悲伤和孤独时站到你身边,但我不会把你的悲伤和孤独带走。我会尽力理解你的话语及其中涵义,但不会总是赞同。

Sometimes I will be angry and when I am, I will try to tell you openly so that I need not hate our differences or feel estranged. I can not always be with you or hear what you say for there are times when I must listen to myself and care for myself, and when that happens I will be as honest with you as I can be."

有时我会生气,当我生气时,我会尽量坦率地告诉你,这样我就不会对我们之间的分歧怀恨于心,产生疏远的感觉。我无法时刻与你在一起,或者听你诉说,因为有时我需要倾听自己,关心自己,当这些发生时,我会尽量告诉你。”

I am learning to say this, whether it be in words or in my way of being with others and myself, to those I love and for whom I care. And this I call loving with an open hand.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I cannot always keep my hands off the cocoon, but I am getting better at it!

我不会总把双手从茧的身旁移开,但我正在逐渐进步!

本帖最后由 sunnyraintsk 于 2012-1-9 15:50 编辑

I am learning to say this, whether it be in words or in my way of being with others and myself, to those I love and for whom I care. And this I call loving with an open hand.
对于那些爱着我和关心我的人,我正学着表达,不管是用语言,还是用我对待其他人和自己的方式。我管这种方式叫做放爱一条生路。

评分人数

• blueskywhy

很好的警示。。。我们总以为给予也许是对爱最好的表达。。。也许也要问他需要什么。。。或者需不需要这样窒息的爱。。。谢谢分享,祝福。Very good warning... We always think to give for love may be the best show... May also want to ask what he needed... Or need not to need the love of choking so... Thank you for sharing, a blessing.

返回列表