听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 5 Influential Business Models 5大极具影响力的商业模式
返回列表 发帖

5 Influential Business Models 5大极具影响力的商业模式

5 Influential Business Models

Keep in mind that the following list isn't exhaustive(adj.详尽的) and is in no particular order. Rather, the purpose of this list is to offer a smattering of (n.少数) some of the most interesting, influential business models and the major companies that implemented them successfully.

5.       Dell
Dell adopted a process Toyota used first in the 1960s called the Just-in-Time (JIT) method. Under this process, Dell no longer had to predict the right parts to order. Instead, it almost completely eliminated inventory.  At one point, this meant keeping one week worth of inventory(n.库存) on hand, and later as little as two hours' worth of supplies.

The JIT method combined with Dell's direct-to-consumer process made for a dynamite business model. In the end, Dell was able to cut out the retail middleman(中间商)and instead sell its products directly to the consumer. This cut down on costs (resulting in a competitively low price for the consumer), and it also contributed to faster service.

4.  Amazon.com
Challenging brick-and-mortar(实体的) bookstores, Bezos started Amazon, an Internet company that sold a wider collection of books than stores could carry. Bezos bought warehouses(n.仓库) to hold a vast inventory so Amazon could offer direct-to-consumer service.  Bezos allowed readers to criticize products through reader reviews, and he built a faithful community of users. And like Dell, Amazon earned interest on immediate customer payments before paying its suppliers.  Although it didn't see profits until the early 2000s, Amazon survived the burst of the dot-com bubble. It began offering products ranging from CDs and electronics to apparel(n.服饰).

注意以下列表不是全部的具有成功商业模式的公司明细,也没有按顺序排列。此列表的目的是介绍一些有趣的、有影响力的商业模式和主要的几家成功应用这些商业模式的公司。
5.       戴尔
戴尔公司采用了丰田在20世纪60年代率先使用的“实时管理”的方法。使用了这种方法之后,戴尔公司不用再预测需要订购的零部件,取而代之的是,他几乎完全削减了库存量。在某一个点,“实时管理”意味着手边只要留有一个星期的库存量,随后保留有2小时的供货量就可。
“实时管理”结合戴尔的直销方式形成了一种动态的商业模式。最终,戴尔削减了中间商环节而直接将产品卖给消费者。这种模式的应用使戴尔不仅缩减了成本(结果是对消费者来说,产品具有了有竞争性的低价),同时也提供了快捷的服务。
4.  亚马逊
挑战实体书店,贝左夫发起了亚马逊。作为一个网络公司,它能销售比实体书店所能陈列的范围更广的书。贝左夫购买了仓库并储存了大量库存以便亚马逊直接为消费者服务。贝左夫允许读者通过读者评论平台对他的商品进行评价,建立了一个忠实的使用者群体。像戴尔一样,亚马逊在向供应商付款之前,从消费者这里已经获得了即时付款,由此来获得利润。直到21世纪初,亚马逊并没有赢利,只是幸免于迅速爆发的网络泡沫。亚马逊提供的产品范围从光盘,电子产品到服饰。

but i think dells' notebook is still expensive~~~just my view

definitely speaking, i like ASUS, though what, i use is lenovo.

返回列表