听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【2012.1.27 每日欣赏】Feel so close - Calvin Harris
返回列表 发帖

【2012.1.27 每日欣赏】Feel so close - Calvin Harris

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 listen to the music and then write down your feelings to gain the score. 今天给大家介绍的是电音大王Calvin HarrisFeel so close ~ Calvin Harris是英国著名DJ,制作人. Feel so close 是其打入英国单曲排行榜第2位的新歌,也是他第三张专辑中的第二首单曲,并成为他个人演唱生涯中第六首跻身排行榜前十的歌曲。 听着音乐有木有一种想要随音而动的冲动呢~反正我是动起来啦~让我们在这寒冷的冬日里动动更健康!! Feel so close 中英字幕版 歌词: Calvin Harris - Feel So Close Lyrics: I feel so close to you right now It's a force field. I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal Your love pours down on me, surrounds me like a waterfall And there's no stopping us right now I feel so close to you right now (dance beat plays) I feel so close to you right now It's a force field I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal Your love pours down on me,surrounds me like a waterfall And there's no stopping us right now I feel so close to you right now (dance beat plays) And there's no stopping us right now And there's no stopping us right now And there's no stopping us right now I feel so close to you right now...

i like it .

评分人数

• xiahme

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 最近开始偏爱舞曲~

返回列表