听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 论坛中一些英文表示术语 (转)
返回列表 发帖

论坛中一些英文表示术语 (转)

论坛中一些英文表示术语
  Forum - The forum is the whole installation, and usually contains multiple boards.
  Board - A board contains topics, which in turn contain the posts. Boards can be private, so they are only visible to admins, moderators and members. Boards can be read-only, so they only allow posts by admins. Users can subscribe to a board, which means they will get all new posts in that board in one daily email.
  Topic - A topic, otherwise known as thread, contains all the posts on a specific subtopic, that should be named in the topic's subject. Boards have an expiration value that determines after how many days its topics will expire after their last post has been made. An important topic can be set to"protected", so that it never expires. Admins and moderators can lock a topic, so that no new posts can be made to it.
  Post - A post is a single public message by a user. It can be either a first post, which starts a new topic, or a reply to an existing topic. Posts can be edited and deleted after posting.
  User - A user is anyone who registers an account in the forum. Everyone needs to register to write in the forum, anonymous posting is not possible. However, there is no need for an account just for reading. Users can be granted membership status to selected boards, enabling them to see and post in private boards.
  Forum Administrator - A forum admin can control and edit everything in the forum. A forum can have multiple forum admins.
  Board Moderator - A board moderator's powers are limited to the boards he is admin of. A board moderators can edit, delete posts by normal users, mark topics as protected or locked, and delete topics. A board can have multiple moderators.
    我想强调和补充的几点是:
  1)Moderator是版主唯一公认的称呼。拜托大家不要用bamboo。
  2)Newbie是新人/成员。也有拼成noobie,nube甚至n00b的,但这些不规则拼法往往带有强烈贬义,建议大家完整阅读此文。
  3)Bump或者bump up相当于中文里的"顶"。如果你要表达"顶帖",可以来个简单的"Bump!",或者完整的"I'm going to bump the thread (up)."千万,千万不要用"Support!"或者"Up!"(如果你常逛中文论坛,一定知道我在说什么。)
  4)Troll可以指发恶意帖进行挑衅、使得正常的讨论无法继续(这是最常用的意思),也可以指"潜水"(就是"只看帖不回帖")。它还可以当名词,指干上述勾当的人。强烈鄙视,人人得以诛之。(UPDATE:"潜水"最常用的是lurk,"潜水员"是lurker。Troll虽然也有这层意思,但不常用。)
  5)Flame指论坛成员在发生意见分歧后上升到人身攻击的行为。同样强烈鄙视,人人得以诛之。
  6)My two cents相当于my opinion/take on this issue,往往可以起到避免纷争的作用。比如,在表达完自己对某个问题的看法后,你可以说一句:Just my 2 cents. (潜台词就是:May or may not be right. Others may or may not agree.)
- 作者: mark 2005年05月4日, 星期三 21:39

do you want to be one of our BBS moderator?

I'm coming!

说的不错!

Very good,there are some expressions about many words or phrases,like net language。

比较全面!thanks for sharing!maybe you can be a good moderator

进来瞧瞧 顺便支持下

thanks for explain.

Thank you

返回列表