听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【2012-01-30】GossipGirl&BC车站经典I’m in here
返回列表 发帖

【2012-01-30】GossipGirl&BC车站经典I’m in here

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 刚发了一贴,坑爹说我标题太长让我重写,结果练贴子的内容也木有了 以下重来: 今天给大家介绍的是Gossip Girl 中Blair&Chuck 车站经典一幕的背景音乐《I'm in here》,来自sia的专辑《we are born》 不得不说GG&BC捧红了这首歌,一时之间那是风靡全球啊~~ 因此各位强大的BC迷们给这首歌做了无数的MV~个人更爱BC版啊~看的我是两眼泪汪汪~PS:版主是BC死忠饭 BC版MV 原版MV 歌词: I'm in here, can anybody see me?   Can anybody help?   I'm in here, a prisoner of history,   Can anybody help?   Can't you hear my call?   Are you coming to get me now?   I've been waiting for,   You to come rescue me,   I need you to hold,   All of the sadness I can not,   Living inside of me.   I'm in here, I'm trying to tell you something,   Can anybody help?   I'm in here, I'm calling out but you can't hear,   Can anybody help?   Can't you hear my call?   Are you coming to get me now?   I've been waiting for,   You to come rescue me,   I need you to hold,   All of the sadness I can not,   Living inside of me.   I'm crying out, I'm breaking down,   I am fearing it all,   Stuck inside these walls,   Tell me there is hope for me   Is anybody out there listening?   Can't you hear my call?   Are you coming to get me now?   I've been waiting for,   You to come rescue me,   I need you to hold,   All of the sadness I can not,   Living inside of me.   Can't you hear my call?   Are you coming to get me now?   I've been waiting for,   You to come rescue me,   I need you to hold,   All of the sadness I can not,   Living inside of me.   I'm in here, can anybody see me?   Can anybody help?

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 木有人喜欢吗~好桑感~

我也喜欢BC版的 有赶脚啊
另外如果比较长的帖子,我习惯发布之前复制以下,以防崩溃。哈哈。

评分人数

• xiahme

很喜欢呀,只是发现这么好的帖子有点晚了,谢谢你

评分人数

• xiahme

喜欢Chuck~歌曲很好听的呀

评分人数

• xiahme

不要桑感,偶稀饭的,this song