听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:我知道你喜欢说唱音乐I do know you like rap music
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:我知道你喜欢说唱音乐I do know you like rap music

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_4401.html

A:So it is hard to be a black student on campus? 在校园里当黑人学生很难吗?

B:Yes, in many ways it is. There are many stereotypes I have to deal with in my daily life. 是的,多方面是这样。在我的日常生活中,有许多旧框框我不得不去面对。

A:Stereotypes? Like what? 旧框框?什么样的?

B:Well, like since I'm black, I must like rap music, come from the inner city, or play basketball well. 唔,像因为我是黑人,我必定喜欢说唱音乐,必定来自内地城市,必定很会打篮球。

A:I do know you like rap music, but the other two are definitely false. I’ve seen you play basketball. 我知道你喜欢说唱音乐,但其它两个绝对是错误的。我看过你打篮球。

B:Hey! But that's not the only problem. There's also the affirmative action stigma. 嘿!但问题还不止那些。防止种族歧视的积极行动还是有污点的。

A:You mean that people look down upon you because they think you're in school because of a quota? That's not true at all, you're really a smart guy. 你是说人们看不起你,因为他们认为你是因为配额而在学校?那完全不对,你真的是个精明人。

B:I know that, but some people don't think like that. And I get problems from teachers as well. 我知道,但是有些人不那样认为。而且老师那儿我也遇到了麻烦。

A:Teachers? I didn't think that they would be racist at all. 老师?我想他们根本不可能是种族主义者。

B:Racist? Not exactly. It's how they look at me and ask for my opinion on a topic, as if I can speak for all black people and give them the black opinion on a subject. Suddenly I become the representative of the black race, as if we all had the same opinion. 种族主义者?不准确。是他们怎么看我,问我对一个话题的看法,好像我能代表所有的黑人,对一个话题告诉他们,黑人的观点。突然,我成为黑种人的代表,好像我们所有的黑人都有同样的看法。

A:I see. It looks like there are still a lot of issues we need to work on in the US. 我明白。看起来在美国还有许多问题需要我们继续努力。
日常英语

评分人数

• 簿子酒

Maybe USA is the most racist Conutry.
As though they often say China have no human rights,include itself.

I like R&B and I'm not black.

rap music,just yo yo check it out~that's rap music~

返回列表