听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 该在自荐信中提及薪水吗?
返回列表 发帖

该在自荐信中提及薪水吗?

Addressing Salary Questions in the Cover Letter (要在自荐信中提及薪水吗?)视频及英语文本:

Karen Choper: I’m Karen Choper; I’m a career councilor in Washington DC and now we’re going to talk about how to deal with salary questions.
Male: Should I address salary questions on my cover letter?

Karen Choper: Employers often ask and want ads for you to provide salary history or salary requirements in a couple of letter and I usually advice clients not to do it. They are looking for information to eliminate you from consideration before they’ve even interviewed and so there is almost never a good reason to include that information in a cover letter unless the cover letter is going to a headhunter. Headhunters are the one exception to the don’t talk about salary rule and they expect to know what it is that you need to make but if it’s a cover letter that’s going to a company. Don’t include salary information or salary history in the letter. If you’re worried that they are seeing, a few are detailed oriented and focusing in all of the questions that they’ve asked. Indicate that you asked for salary history and I have been paid a competitive salary at all my previous positions and indicate that you’ve read the question but still don’t offer up a number.

返回列表