听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 何时开口要求加薪比较靠谱?
返回列表 发帖

何时开口要求加薪比较靠谱?

When to Ask for a Raise 什么时候要求加薪比较靠谱视频及英语文本:

Karen James Chopra: Hi, I am Karen Chopra. I am a career counselor in Washington DC and we are going to talk about how to negotiate a raise.

Host: When can I ask for a raise?

Karen James Chopra: The best time to negotiate a raise is during the Annual Review Cycle. Normally, the company has evaluated your performance, they have determined that you have done well or exceeded expectations and you have got the maximum leverage for that year to negotiate for more money. This is also the time company have their budgets in flux or in play and so the money is sort of floating around that they are to be allocated and so it is a good time to ask for it because it is sort of out there to grab. There are other times that you can ask for a raise, after landing a particularly big contract or accomplishing a particularly important goal. This would be another time to go to your boss and go, "I am glad you are happy with what I have done. I would like to sit down and talk to you about increasing my compensation. "So either the Annual Review Time or after you have had a particularly notable success in your job are the best times to negotiate for a raise.

返回列表