听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:把那块垃圾捡起来Pick up that piece of garbage
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:把那块垃圾捡起来Pick up that piece of garbage

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_4402.html

A:Hey, you, pick up that piece of garbage! 嘿,你,把那块垃圾捡起来!

B:Huh? Me? 嗯?是指我吗?

A:Yeah, you. I just saw you throw a piece of garbage on the ground. Can't you read the No Littering sign? It's a $500 penalty for littering, so go pick it up and put it in the garbage can over there. 是,就是你。我刚才看见你往地上扔了一块垃圾。难道你没看见禁止随地乱扔标记吗?乱扔垃圾,罚款500美元,所以去把垃圾捡起来,并扔进那边的垃圾箱里。

B:Why should I do that? It's only a piece of garbage. Why should you care? 我为什么要那样做呢?只是一块垃圾。你为什么要管?

A:Because this is a public place, and I want to spend my time here without having to look at your garbage. 因为这是公共场所,我想在这儿消磨时间,不想看你的垃圾。

B:Listen,I really don't know why you're making this into such a big issue. It's only a small piece of garbage in a large space. It's not like there's garbage everywhere. Besides, someone will come along to clean it up at some time or another. 听着,我实在搞不懂你为什么把这看成是一个大问题。只不过是一大块空地上的一小片垃圾而已。又不是到处都是垃圾。而且,不时会有人来清扫垃圾。

A:It's not the cleaner's responsibility to pick up after lazy people. It's part of your responsibility to make sure that the place is neat for other people. If everyone thought like you, there'd be garbage everywhere! The cleaners can't be everywhere! 拾捡懒人走后的垃圾又不是清洁工的责任。为他人确保这个地方整洁,你也有部分责任。如果每个人都像你这么想,那么到处都将是垃圾!清洁工不可能无处不在。

B:Ok, whatever. See, I'm putting it in the garbage can. 好吧,不管你说什么。看着,我把它扔进垃圾桶了。

A:Hold on, that's an item. You should put that in the recycle bin next to the trashcan. 等一下,那是可回收垃圾。你应该放进紧挨废物桶的那个可回收垃圾箱里。
日常闲谈英语

Pick up that piece of garbage is for somebody

返回列表